• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Dragon Hunter fights a Vampire Hunter

The Dovahkiin vs Vampire Hunter D

Both are at their strongest with speed equalized. Dovahkiin has access to all his weapons and powers, while D has his Akashic Records for this fight.

Dovahkiin:

D:

How strong is Dovakhiin's soul and matter manipulation? 'Cause aside these two things I can't see Dovakhiin dealing with D's mid-godly Regenerationn

Brunout said:
How strong is Dovakhiin's soul and matter manipulation? 'Cause aside these two things I can't see Dovakhiin dealing with D's mid-godly Regenerationn
His soul manipulation comes from 2 things. The first one is the Soul Tear shout, which is a 4-Dimensional soul manipulation, while the second one comes from Mehrunes' Razor, a dagger that can send D's soul directly to a low 1-C entity called Mehrunes Dagon.

I don't know the extend of his matter manipulation, but the Dovahkiin can easily turn a person into an animal such as horse and cow.

Dovahkiin also mind haxes.

And Mehrunes' Razor can also kill and manipulate D's protonymic.

Range: Extended Melee Range, Hundreds of Meters with Thu'um, Spells and Ranged Weapons | Kilometers with Thu'um and Spells | Up to High Hyperversal with Non-Combative Thu'um and Spells | Same

Why doesn't it list that?

AogiriKira said:
Range: Extended Melee Range, Hundreds of Meters with Thu'um, Spells and Ranged Weapons | Kilometers with Thu'um and Spells | Up to High Hyperversal with Non-Combative Thu'um and Spells | Same

Why doesn't it list that?
Because it's not updated yet for whatever reason. The Dovahkiin's range scale to the Greybeards', whose Thu'um rumbles through out world and shook it. Even Miraak's profile already mentioned this, and his Thu'um is weaker than the Dovahkiin's.

From Miraak's profile: "Range: Standard Melee Range with his Sword, Extended Melee Range with his Staff, Planetary with the Thu'um (The Greybeards, who are far less powerful than him with their Thu'um, could shake the entire planet)..."

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Miraak

Well what does Dovah open up with? If he really has Tier 1 hax I might close this due to being a stomp

AogiriKira said:
Well what does Dovah open up with? If he really has Tier 1 hax I might close this due to being a stomp
The only tier 1 stuff the Dovahkiin have is from the Staff of Magnus, which can power null an artifact that was going to destroy Mundus, which is a low 1-C realm. So low 1-C power null and life absorbtion. The range of it in-game is just a couple of meters, but this is highly unreliable because of game mechanic.

As for what he started with, the Dovahkiin as the Prisoner always start with the best possible choices, as explained by Matt.

"Everyone here talking about first moves are blissfully unaware of how TES Metaphysics work"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...hy#The_Prisoner:_The_Hero_Who_Frees_The_World

"The Prisoner is free from the chains of causality and determinism that bind the Dream of the Godhead, and thus have true free will to be as they are, walk any path they choose and do as they will."

"They can be of any race, any gender, and do anything, and it will be all simultaneously and equally true regardless of contradictions, as the Prisoner is an entity that exists outside all possibility-points (Possible future branching paths)."

"So the Dovahkiin will have every item they can use, every spell they can use, and will be able to act with maximum efficiency and use the best spells, shouts, techniques and attacks for the situation at hand." - Matthew

The staff of magnus is 1-B power null as well I'm pretty sure. Mehrunes razer has tier 1 hax as well. Although im not the most knowledgeable on Elderscrolls. If you restricted equipment this is probably fair.

So Dovah will automatically start off using whatever shit he has that can **** over D

D starts off by stretching his sword to infinity and slashing the Dovahkiin into nothing immediately

This might be inconclusive

AogiriKira said:
So Dovah will automatically start off using whatever shit he has that can **** over D

D starts off by stretching his sword to infinity and slashing the Dovahkiin into nothing immediately

How fast is D's first move? Because Dovahkiin can just mindhax him by saying a word.

Waria Kambang said:
AogiriKira said:

How fast is D's first move? Because Dovahkiin can just mindhax him by saying a word.
Well seeing as it states in D's intelligence that he doesn't hold back, he would likely use his Akashic Records, which i'm pretty sure can be done with a thought.

Wait, shouldn't the Greybeards range and AP be way higher for shaking the planet?Isn't the "planet" an entire timeline and universe (technically multiverse) unto itself making the "shaking the planet" feat REALLY impressive or has this been adressed before?

Dienomite22 said:
Wait, shouldn't the Greybeards range and AP be way higher for shaking the planet?Isn't the "planet" an entire timeline and universe (technically multiverse) unto itself making the "shaking the planet" feat REALLY impressive or has this been adressed before?
Actually not sure about this, but you should maybe bring it up on a CRT.

AogiriKira said:
So what does he start off with? The Longsword or the Akashic Record? Keep in mind that just because he does not show mercy to his opponent, doesn't mean he is going to use his best possible move.

Dienomite22 said:
No, this has already been brought up and was rejected.

Do you have a link to the thread or know the reasoning for the rejection?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2361440?useskin=oasis

One guy brought it up and this is Dargoo's reply to it:

"If I'm not mistaken Nirn is a 4-D plane, however the "shaking" was of the physical matter within it, the planet. Destroying Nirn would be a Low 2-C feat, however being able to affect the entirety of it shouldn't be one, as the actual size of it is still planetary."

Waria Kambang said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2361440?useskin=oasis

One guy broght it up and this is Dargoo's reply to it:

"If I'm not mistaken Nirn is a 4-D plane, however the "shaking" was of the physical matter within it, the planet. Destroying Nirn would be a Low 2-C feat, however being able to affect the entirety of it shouldn't be one, as the actual size of it is still planetary."
Thanks, though it's still strange to me considering all of the planets are infinite in mass and size which includes Nirn but Nirn is also somehow a finite ball of matter and magic? I'll just take it as fiction being weird.

i was aware dovakhin had high 1b non combative magic??? this is due to the shit where all magic is gathered from the aetherous plane

Nirn isn't like the other plane(t)s in Mundus, it's actually a finite size of mass so it's not Low 2-C or what ever.

Also what do the Akashic Records do?

Back