• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Dragon Ball vs Saint Seiya match

Shura punches him one and incaps because Zamasu has no showings of combat applicable Mid-Godly

That's my vote as long as someone doesn't prove that the Mid-Godly works fast enough

I'm saying that Shura curbs if my "vote" is accurate.

And i'm asking others to prove me wrong, if they can

If Mid Godly is gone, Shura Stomp, Excalibur Negate Low Godly Regen add this with the Saint OP Stuff and you have a Stomp

Mugen Zamasu has the AP but not enough here

Kaltias said:
Shura punches him one and incaps because Zamasu has no showings of combat applicable Mid-Godly
That's my vote as long as someone doesn't prove that the Mid-Godly works fast enough
He regenerated from any injury he took instantly, though he never did from a complete EE.

Zeno killed him because he erased him alongside the entire timeline.

Yes but the worst thing that he regenerated from required Mid regen.

Saying that he can regenerate from EE just as fast is like saying that I can completely heal a broken leg in a matter of hours because my body takes a similar amount of time to fix a papercut

Kaltias said:
Yes but the worst thing that he regenerated from required Mid regen.
Saying that he can regenerate from EE just as fast is like saying that I can completely heal a broken leg in a matter of hours because my body takes a similar amount of time to fix a papercut
Beerus said he can't Hakai Zamasu. Ignoring statements isn't going to get anyone anywhere here. It's like saying the worst thing we see a Low-Godly Regenerator survive is a Mid-High feat, so therefore their Regenerationn is only Mid-High even though we have many statements that he only requires a soul to come back.

With Goku, we see that hakai is still able to affect Zamasu's body.

Therefore; we can infer that Zamasu could've still regenerated even if his soul and body was destroyed (Hence, Mid-Godly).

Also in the above, that Manga panel never stated Goku would've won if he got off the Hakai. Zamasu simply said that "I can't believe I have to use crude method to achieve victory". He was surprised that Goku knew the Hakai and that he had to rely on his Regenerationn to win, not that he would've completely lost if the Hakai hit.

"Kaltias

That's my vote as long as someone doesn't prove that the Mid-Godly works fast enough"

There's no evidence it isn't combat applicable. Hakai doesn't work on Zamasu, period. BUT we see that he's still visibly affected by the EE. Therefore, he isn't resistance to EE but can still regenerate from it. We have statements Hakai doesn't work on Zamasu as he'd simply come back.

And even then, I'd have to ask everyone that's saying his regen is not combat applicable to provide any timeframe of when it'd be applicable or how it's not combat applicable.

We have fairly simple statements of Hakai not working and Goku trying the Hakai and Zamasu not resisting it, proving that he isn't resistant and it's in fact the Regenerationn. If Zamasu took more than a day to regenerate from a Hakai, why couldn't Goku go back in time, learn the Hakai more to mastery and just spam it on Zamasu each time he regenerated for more time for say, Vegeta to learn Mafuuba?

For any arguments of "Why did Goku use Hakai on Zamasu then?", I'd respond with:

It's better to try it than to realize it would've worked later. Sure you're told it doesn't work, doesn't mean you can't try it out first. And it's your ultimate move basically. You're likely going to die anyways if you don't do anything.

I agree with the person way above. This treatment seriously only ever happens to Dragon Ball. "Good hax? Nah it must not be possible". Not throwing shade but what's with all the questioning? If this was any other verse, this would fly by as combat applicable no problem.

>Beerus said he can't Hakai Zamasu.

Yeah that's why he has the "-Godly" in front of "Mid".

>Therefore; we can infer that Zamasu could've still regenerated even if his soul and body was destroyed (Hence, Mid-Godly).

Of course

>There's no evidence it isn't combat applicable. Hakai doesn't work on Zamasu, period. BUT we see that he's still visibly affected by the EE. Therefore, he isn't resistance to EE but can still regenerate from it. We have statements Hakai doesn't work on Zamasu as he'd simply come back.

And? Burden of proof is on you to prove that it's combat applicable. I don't have to disprove a negative.

"We have fairly simple statements of Hakai not working and Goku trying the Hakai and Zamasu not resisting it, proving that he isn't resistant and it's in fact the Regenerationn. If Zamasu took more than a day to regenerate from a Hakai, why couldn't Goku go back in time, learn the Hakai more to mastery and just spam it on Zamasu each time he regenerated for more time for say, Vegeta to learn Mafuuba?"

Because you are making up an extremely specific case that wasn't even vaguely hinted at in canon?

Post a statement or a feat of "Zamasu can regenerate in less than a day". You are extrapolating things to a hilarious degree.

It's late so I may not be remembering properly, but he was in blobs of gush and blood so it's Low-High at least, nothing sizable enough to be a finger. At least not from the drawings.

I mean, okay.

That's still not remotely comparable to regenerating body, mind and soul at once. He can? Sure. But that's not evidence saying that he does it fast

Kaltias said:
I mean, okay.
That's still not remotely comparable to regenerating body, mind and soul at once. He can? Sure. But that's not evidence saying that he does it fast
Actually it indirectly does.

Goku using Hakai on Zamasu and never attempting it again is a silent statement. If Hakai can keep Zamasu down for any form of extended periods of time, why wouldn't Goku at least attempt it again after it failed once? It's not like he's got anything more to lose even if he has a high chance of failing the technique. Zamasu is likely going to kill him anyways.

We see how fast Goku can regenerate his Stamina first hand in the ToP, even regenerating stamina at points while fighting somehow. Yet Goku never considered that if he does manage to get a Hakai off and Zamasu stays down for what, 5 minutes, he'd be better off than before at least. Heck, if not him then Vegeta who was just watching Goku try to perform the Hakai and could stand to benefit 2+ more minutes of rest?

Beerus saying hakai can't kill Zamasu and adding nothing to the end is also somewhat of a silent statement. You can't defeat Zamasu like this. Beerus' mild annoyance and not bothering to tell Goku anything implies that Zamasu is going to forever be an immediate problem should he be not dealt with now. If not, why wouldn't Whis just train Goku more to use Hakai better in order to buy them all more time? Better deal with Zamasu? At least Goku would be able to keep him down and allow trunks and the like to prepare a Mafuuba without zamasu down their necks.

The alternative situation is that Zamasu's regen is non-combat applicable and that Goku is just too dumb to try another Hakai and that Beerus neglected to mention that the Hakai is able to keep Zamasu down for any extended period of time that'd allow for Goku and the gang to recupperate and coordinate. I'd argue a couple of minutes, maybe even tens of minutes to regenerate from EE is still combat applicable since SBA says that in order for a victory to happen, Zamasu must not be a threat to the Saint for an entire day, must stay dead for an hour, or BFR for a week. Zamasu regenerating and becoming a threat in tens minutes completely negates the "Cannot be a threat" bit and everything else the Saint is basically unable to do

Basically tl;dr for all of that is that even if Zamasu takes what, 2,3, 5 or 10 hours to regenerate, SBA says that Zamasu must not be a threat to the saint for an entire day so the regen is technically still applicable. I'd like seeing the Saint knock out Zamasu when Zamasu lacks a spinal cord to knock-out. Or a nervous system.

Didn't Belmod use hakai in the manga against some random clown girl but something looking like ashes remained? Hakai in the manga might not be able to erase it this is the case although I don't think this is the case. Otherwise inconclusive fra.

u mean the fact that is just a photo representation of the technique? Beerus already proved it destroys body and soul as no soul came up in the afterlife once hakai'ed. Its just a picture representation afaik

>Goku using Hakai on Zamasu and never attempting it again is a silent statement. If Hakai can keep Zamasu down for any form of extended periods of time, why wouldn't Goku at least attempt it again after it failed once? It's not like he's got anything more to lose even if he has a high chance of failing the technique. Zamasu is likely going to kill him anyways.

It's not a silent statement at all. It's Goku not trying again with something that just failed

>We see how fast Goku can regenerate his Stamina first hand in the ToP, even regenerating stamina at points while fighting somehow. Yet Goku never considered that if he does manage to get a Hakai off and Zamasu stays down for what, 5 minutes, he'd be better off than before at least. Heck, if not him then Vegeta who was just watching Goku try to perform the Hakai and could stand to benefit 2+ more minutes of rest?

Yeah because Goku's character is totally "Let's remain stuck here erasing a dude for all of eternity"

>Beerus saying hakai can't kill Zamasu and adding nothing to the end is also somewhat of a silent statement. You can't defeat Zamasu like this.

That's called Mid-Godly

>Beerus' mild annoyance and not bothering to tell Goku anything implies that Zamasu is going to forever be an immediate problem should he be not dealt with now.

Yeah that's how i'd classify a galaxy buster that reappears every day

>If not, why wouldn't Whis just train Goku more to use Hakai better in order to buy them all more time? Better deal with Zamasu? At least Goku would be able to keep him down and allow trunks and the like to prepare a Mafuuba without zamasu down their necks.

Because the plot needed a way to introduce Zeno and Zamasu was that way

>The alternative situation is that Zamasu's regen is non-combat applicable and that Goku is just too dumb to try another Hakai and that Beerus neglected to mention that the Hakai is able to keep Zamasu down for any extended period of time that'd allow for Goku and the gang to recupperate and coordinate.

Or maybe that Goku doesn't try the same trick that just failed two times in a row

Goku didn't attempt Hakai a second time, because you know Zamasu is still capable of kidnapping Mai all over again like the first time.

By the time Mai and Trunks left the battlefield. There were like 1000 Zamasu on the field. So, Goku resorted to summoning Zeno.

Back