• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Demon Hunter and a Sadistic Devil (Dante vs Meltlilith)

I'm either gonna do a Dante v EMIYA fight next or a Nero v EMIYA fight next.

Nero's fight with Nero still needs to finish though, before I make another Nero fight.

That sentance made sense, yes.

What kind of time manip did she resisted?

If it is not time stop then I vote for Dante.

She lacks any form of Regenerationn meaning the damage Dante does stays, duno why you say AP won't be an issue but Dante can one shot her. Invulnerability is not enough to deal with the AP gap.

Since this Dante is bloodlusted and EoG DMCV he will time stop and go on an onslaught with Doppleganger and using everything at his disposal to kill her.

Her Time Manip is basically dominance over the concept of time. In fact, all of her resistances are basically complete dominance based off of how Authority descriptions are worded.

Dante's wincon here is sealing.

Her invulnerability is literally just "Can't be hit". It matters.

Rip. Forgot it was a bullet.

Suppose this should be closed then. Guess that Dante v EMIYA match-up is happening sooner than I thought.

Meltlilith's control of reality allows her to interchange "Game Rules", or Laws of Reality (Law Manip). She uses this to remove her concept of "Hit Detection".

In other words, attacking Meltlilith with a physical mean would literally just not register. I thought Dante's sealing was magic, but since it's a bullet it won't work.

And doesn't Bloodlusted mean "Willing to do anything to win"? If not that's my bad.

Not like it matters anymore. Another stomp for Low 2-C Meltlilith.

That seems more like nonexistent physiology

I'm pretty sure bloodlusted means "Using everything to see the oponent dead ASAP".

Also, how did she got defeated?

I'll throw her at Rein to see how things dwell there and to make BB jealous

Nope. She quite literally can't be hit.

It's not that she doesn't exist, she does. It's just that, if you hit her, nothing happens. The Universe doesn't register the attack landing.

Meltlilith? Still there, according to the universe laws. The attack? Never landed.

I thought Dante's sealing could work, but nope.

Kill me now it better not be the no fun allowed match up she just gone done with in High 3-A.

To be fair she is the most powerful High 3-A now, so I guess something came out of that headache of a battle.

Melt might even resist it on a tier 1 level, maybe. BB might, might, have 1-C level hax because of the moon cell.

Though this is a matter of debate even among Nasuverse lore nerds so...

BB and Meltlilith's hax were directly comparable and Melt only lost out because Shinji heroically, selflessly, and amazingly sacrificed himself to weaken her with a specifically designed virus.

Good night sweet prince. May flights of games sing thee to thy rest.

But since BB couldn't just hax stomp her for acting out of line, well, she very likely resists them.

I mean, things like this make scaling and choosing the strongest character absolutely impossible. At some point in time everyone claimed that they are weaker than another character etc.

Pretty much.

Again this is only if BB's hax is 8-D. It's very much possibly it was only 4-D but since there's a good debate about it well... we can't say fully yet.

Nasuverse is really hard to scale and mess with.

On the topic of higher dimensions in Nasuverse. Some people think they work as intended, others that they don't. I guess we'll see what Nasu decides to introduce in his works.

Dealt with. It's not that she isn't there, it's that hitting her doesn't register according to the Universal laws. I thought the sealing was magic but nope.

Well I don't know nothing about her, I just listed Dante's Non Physical Interaction, I don't know if it's going to be useful here

Back