• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A consistent feat in the SMB franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DRB I wanted to know about Mimi from Paper Mario, since I made that profile and I'd feel bad to have it left with confusing/poor stats.

@Ryu

Mimi, right? I believe she would be fine as High 4-C. Personally, I don't think she as strong as Dimentio or Count Bleck.

Of course she isn't. I was only asking if she should scale to Mario's rating since she fought him.

I am fine with DRB's and Ryukama's compromise solution.

@Cal Make sure to rewrite your blog in accordance to Lina's corrections please.

I think that it is better if DRB gets to handle them. He is the most knowledgeable about Mario.

@Ryu. Already did.

@Ant. I already did Mario's page by the time I read this. Would it be best if I unlock all 3 regardless? (I'm unlocking Bowser and Luigi for DRB anyway tho)

@DRB I don't like the 4-B either. I'll remove it.

Was Bowser amped by the Grand Star when he tagged Starship Mario? Because if so we might have to remove the MFTL+ stat from Mario's profile. (Still would scale to Amped Bowser and Rosalina though.)

Unless Mario has some other MFTL+ feats like reacting in the space ship/with Launch Stars or something like that.

@Ryu. Nothing implies so. The feat happens way before the game, and likely results in Bowser getting amped afterwards.

Well if we aren't treating Mario like a variable anymore, what we would do with his speed.

"At least Sub-Relativistic, possibly/likely Massively FTL+"?

Are you sure about that? Either way I don't think it's very relevant or necessary.

It makes the page more complicated and cluttered in my opinion. We finally have a way to make the Mario page somewhat coherant and organized, we should try to make it as simple and easy to read as possible I feel. Not adding more tiers, words and explanations.

And Mario is already Large Star+ to MSS on his own. I don't think we need to add an extra tier to him while he's amped by something. Especially when he's still likely the same rating (MSS) on his own.

I mean, it shows his power when he has all of them. Just because he's likely stronger doesn't mean that his power with them shouldn't be listed, as it doesn't become redundant.

Yeah it does. But I think Mario's tier should focus more on his own capabilities and not bother with too many more amped stats unless it drastically changes him in a relevant way.

And It kinda is redundant.

Mario without Stars = At least Large Star level+, likely MSS

Mario with Stars = At least Solar System level, likely MSS

The amping with the stars barely changes his stats at all and adding it just makes the profile more cluttered, longer and potentially harder to easily read. Which is what everyone has been so happy to finally stop the profiles from being.

Don't deny me my Mario vs Goku ovo

But seriously. I don't think a 4-B version is making it cluttered. Btw, could you add Lina's calc to the list of accepted calcs?

I think the profile is fine as it is and I don't want to risk filling up the page more. Especially when this amp to Mario isn't relevant at all and barely changes his stats.

Also Goku has a Large Star+ key silly.

So what are we going to do about the Speed now? I've made people like Mario, Luigi and Bowser "At least Sub-Relativistic, likely Massively FTL+." Should we scale other relevant Mario characters to that? Perhaps make people like Mimi only Sub-Rel? What?

Okay.....I think that's all of them. Btw, thanks Ryu and Cal for helping me. I totally forgot about the striking strength.

Neat. I'm going to hit the hay now. Btw, can one of you do me a solid? Since Culex is by far one of the stronger foes in the series, I believe we can give him the Likely 4-A. Can one of you do that please?

Just to know, people like Shadow Queen shouldn't be scalled to Mario?

And why is Mario and characters scaled to him as Sub-Relativistic? Isn't this speed just when it's shot through the cannon? Can this be considered combat speed?

I believe Mario showed Sub-Relativistic reactions during that calc, which would scale to his combat speed.

Correct me if im wrong, but mario didnt technically defeat bowser in SMG1 and 2. He was sort of amped up as well by Baby Luma which grants him the ability to travel to different galaxies and The Star Spin Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back