• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm.. I'll vote The Protagonist. Their combat experience is far better than the firefighter's... none, and regen helps make up for the AP gap. Chances are The Protagonist uses the range of his weapons to beat up the firefighters, and upon taking damage, runs away to recover before coming back.

D...Do we even have a calc for the Protagonist? The last time I tried to calc anything for SJSM it gave me like 8-C, so it's not really relevant to their 9-A AP.

Let me cast doubt on "better combat experience". Or at least just experience in general. The Player was only a random person before entering the mansion and even then only got to "fight" about halfway in and eve then rarely got to actually fight, only hit and run.

But otherwise than that, higher ap + axe + regen means they still beat the Firefighters.

Back