• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Chowder profile/Chowder profiles

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I promised someone that I would do it, and I would like help gathering feats. Ironically, BoS Chowder has the greatest feat of literally eating an episode.

Wouldn't that be outlier-ish? I mean it's a cartoon, but it has a real plot compared to Popeye or Bugs Bunny.

What do you define as "real plot"? As far as I remember, Chowder has as much consistent between episode as Popeye.

I dunno, Chowder eating the scene was more of a screen transition, kind of like the bubbles in SpongeBob or something. Not really a feat.

Theirs still that...infamous scene where Chowder and gang loses and regains the animations. Dunno if that's at all usable though.

@Aiden. The difference being that Chowder had some continuity, whilst Popeye and Bugs Bunny where different in pretty much every short.

Well I don't have any specific scenes I could give you ATM but I really love the show chowder, in fact I like it so much I can remember at the top of my head some really cool or feat I'll worthy scenes.

Lifting feat:In the episode where chowder is having trouble sleep eating at night near the end of the episode we see him carry ALL the food in mung daals kitchen and form this absolute massive ball of food (I can't remember if it was the same size of the building nonethe less it was massive.), chowder was easily able to carry this ball casually so someone should be easily able to calc that(on the side note he was able to actually EAT this ball of food in one giant bite and gulp soooooo AP feat?)

Ooooooh also in one episode, Chowder becomes soooo smart and aware of his surroundings that he realizes that he was in a childish cartoon. And legit REALITY WARPs the entire series to become this boring talk show where they talk with food or something. He was able to reality warp the series twice so universal level + would make sense for chowder at his strongest(when he has whatever made him soo smart, I think it was some kind of juice mung gave him for him to learn where all the kitchen utensils go.)

I'm watching the episode currently, but I gotta ask a question. Would the losing animation scene count as Mid Godly regen for the main 4?

I can calc that Shitznel lifting feat if you guys provide an episode name.

@Cal. Don't forget the Delivery Man. He also survived the event...sort of. Anywho, I have no idea if its usable or not.

Schnitzel and the Lead Farfel. That's the episode. I'm gonna try to calc it, but I'm gonna use a different method. Could you calc it with sizing and such?

Funny thing is, I'm actually trying to calculate the weight of that guy. To see how heavy he would be, since the Lead Farfel is supposed to be the heaviest thing in Marzipan.

To be honest I dont see an issue with accepting the Reality-Warping feats. Unlike other cartoons (if any excuses come up) Chower consistently does ridiculous stuff out of the blue that can go anywhere from Reality Warping to Plot Manipulation. What would be a reason not to accept it?

Well, its always good to have stuff on the back up. At the very least it be some good lifting feats.

@Cal. I can calc his size if you want. I think I found a super easy method of doing it.

I would like that, @Dark. Because I tried to do a rough calc and got like, only 3.2 million joules.

I also believe their might be a feat or 2 from "The Apprentice Games" episode. Such as Panini paring up with a boy goat (or whatever he is) who came from heaven basically if that means anything.

Speaking of good feats. I found this in the episode 1000 Pound Cake. The size is exagerrated in the scene but he's still a few dozen kilometers tall (give or take if my math is correct) and he did run across the diameter of the Earth in like, 3 seconds. I'm expecting at least Island level results.

What if his size wasn't exaggerated? Therefore Schitzel climbed most of that in a matter of hours.

That only be around Supersonic-Hypersonic in all likelihood, plus it be rather hard to gauge since his constant breaks.

Though, if we do use the fullsize, then the Giant would probably be as big as Mars in terms of sheer height.

The cast do have speed feats in infinite with moving in the void Chowder created after resetting the episode again in Brain Grub, but I digress.

Well, cartoons can be weird like that, so guess this thing is Mars sized. ovo

Just realized. Schnitzel climbs it while the sun is about to set already. So this is a matter of minutes as opposed to hours. While carrying the 1000 pound cake. KE would be great then, since it takes 30 minutes for the world to get dark when the sun sets.

Also, Schnitzel lifting the Lead Farfel is probably a better lifting strength feat than the 1000 Pound Cake...funny thing is Mung lifted it for a short time too

Chowder (Character)

Got around to it. Any admins that appreciate the show can edit in feats you find later on. Also forgot to add Devourers as a category.

@WB. Surprisingly, something is telling me that he would be High 2-A, due to seeing characters with 4-D feats as fiction.

Back