• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Chowder profile/Chowder profiles

Still waiting for someone to respond to my "Chower eating a Planet-Sized Bubble Gum" comment :(

Also didnt Chower create a pocket dimension in one episode? In an episode with brain-freezing or something like that and he went to an alternate reality where there were Penguin versions of Mung, Schnitzel, Truffles, Panini, etc.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Also didnt Chower create a pocket dimension in one episode? In an episode with brain-freezing or something like that and he went to an alternate reality where there were Penguin versions of Mung, Schnitzel, Truffles, Panini, etc.
That was just when they went into his brain because he had brain-freeze, but he does have a pocket dimension behind his bedroom where he has full control over the world

Ohh okay. But I would still like input on the Bubble-Gum feat as I believe that is extremely impressive for something Chower did at the very beginning of the show.

Also new feat. When Chower went inside his body to track down a sour-fruit he ate, one of his teeth was narrating the whole episode. What would this be?

Actually fast forwarding the episode seems like it could count as a form of Plot Manipulation, since he was manipulating the plot in a sense.

After I finish the Lead Farful calc, should we work on a Schnitzel page?

Back