• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not siding with either right now, but just want to a ask question. Does equalized speed also equalize reaction speed? If so I think the Fox might be able to outsmart or jump the cat, though the later is less likely due to the cat's Senses. If not I don't know. The D. Cat does seem to have the claws to deal with the trickster :/

Real Life Red Foxes have been recorded to maul and kill cats easily for food so I can't see how one with human intelligence would fair worse

It has also been that domestic cats will chase and attack foxes, causing the foxes to flee. Though killing them isn't confirmed. Not saying your wrong just saying that it goes both ways.

Mostly because the foxes know that humans are close by. Even vixens can overpower cats and scare cats. Alone they can kill cats pretty easily. They can weigh over 3x a cats' weight

Hmm that is correct. Also why I gave the cat home field advantage, though probably only will prolong the inevitable. Also the cat could possibly get the Fox's cowardice to kick in, this however is also unlikely. This isn't even talking about the Fox's, though limited, Pain Tolerance.

Tbh in a home the cat could probably use its mobility against him in some way but the result would still probably be the same

The Fox FRA. Can't really add much more than what's already been said.

Luckily, they don't have to know we voted against them.

They may get upset with us...

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Hmm that is correct. Also why I gave the cat home field advantage, though probably only will prolong the inevitable. Also the cat could possibly get the Fox's cowardice to kick in, this however is also unlikely. This isn't even talking about the Fox's, though limited, Pain Tolerance.
Fox FRA.

Back