• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dead-By-Daylight-Leatherface-01 feature
6b9e758cf3216400ea0bab819518083c--california-bear-bear-tattoos-1-
They're two of the most feared killers in North America, one fictional, one real. They're both skilled at butchering their victims and are both...a little chubby. Standard Battle Assumptions but speed equalized. I'm literally so bored with waiting for my other Leatherface match to end that I've decided to give Bubba a victory...unless he manages to lose to a bear. I'm actually not too sure if he can actually manage to win for once.

Leatherface:8

Grizzly Bear:2

Inconclusive:0

I think the ol' Leather head can cinche a victory here

While cutting through the bears thick hide may prove to be a challenge, I'm confident that his chainsaw, backed up by his inhuman strength, will let him eventually earn him a neat new bearskin rug.

His insane tolerance to pain, and his overall dedication to the kill will let him power through most attacks that Smokey here can throw at him, though if he bear pins him, it's probably game over.

Luckily, Leatherhead has a range advantage with the chainsaw and his other weaponry, so he can keep the bear at arms reach.

Leatherhead 7/10

i am suprised that leatherface didnt have a game character in its category, since there is an atari game based on that, probably canon, or not,

now on topic: Leatherface wins for being weaponed, and the material of the chainsaw is metal, Metal > Bones (and meat), Leatherface wins for likely easy difficulty,

Bear hide is actually pretty tough. The combination of fat, fur and muscle make most bears tough enough to tolerate low caliber bullets, but I digress.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Bear hide is actually pretty tough. The combination of fat, fur and muscle make most bears tough enough to tolerate low caliber bullets, but I digress.
thats what makes it worse for the bear

thats what makes it worse for the bear

I'd like to mention that Grizzlies can take pain quite well as seen when they killed bulls after being impaled on their horns.

www.atlasobscura.com/articles/bull-and-bear-fights-california.amp

Bulls can effortlessly kill people on their own and one beat a lion in a fight as well. But that was in a cage pit and human-staged as well.

plus, even chainsaws can effortlessly kill humans, so, nice argument, but the truth is, chainsaws can effortlessly defeat bears and lions, even bulls,

In fiction yes, but in reality, they bounce off the moment they hit bone and humans are a lot less tough than any of those three.

Pygmy Hippo 2 said:
In fiction yes, but in reality, they bounce off the moment they hit bone and humans are a lot less tough than any of those three.
i meant in reality, chainsaws can effortlessly kill lions and bulls,

and he got 9-B durability, point unvalid

i meant in reality, chainsaws can effortlessly kill lions and bulls,

and he got 9-B durability, point unvalid

Chainsaws can cut through trees, I highly doubt there's a single recorded case of a chainsaw killing a lion, bull, or bear. I was also talking about the average human, not ol' Bubba over here. The chainsaw and sledgehammer feats aren't even his 9-B one, that's from the second movie where he busted through a wall.

Edit:A mountain lion was injured by one. They're only 9-C.

with a chainsaw, and going by logic, it can cut entire trees, which is indeed 9-B, and you know how hard these composite trees are to defeat

The average tree isn't composite and while Leatherface can easily kill people with his chainsaw, it's going to be difficult to carve through 600 pounds of fat, muscle, and bone while the Grizzly is actively trying to kill him.

they had other weapons, and that didnt have a chainsaw, so, you cant compare

EDIT: Chris learned martial arts, unlike springtrap

Pygmy Hippo 2 said:
Bubba's chainsaw also couldn't bring down Chris Walker and Michael Myers so metal=flesh, muscle, and bone. Also, Chartate101, are you voting for the Grizzly Bear?
then again, if i voted to the thread, i would have been voting to Leatherface, and bubba isnt leatherface

leatherface = leatherface,

I can debate, I just can't vote. Honestly I just find the notion that a chainsaw can cut through a bear with no issues ridiculous.

Pygmy Hippo 2 said:
I can debate, I just can't vote. Honestly I just find the notion that a chainsaw can cut through a bear with no issues ridiculous.
i am using logic, allright, what is ridiculous is that chris is able to win from Leatherface,

Chris Walker won due to a combination of superior physical characteristics and superior experience/intelligence. I'll admit that Leatherface was indeed superior at using weapons and that his sledgehammer might actually be a threat to the bear if he can get a good swing in as it was stated to be able to break cattle skulls.

This could go either way, I just don't see how it'd be an easy win for either.

If Leatherface lands a hit on the nose or right in the face of the bear with the chainsaw, the bear is going to panic because the pain is going to be too much and will bail out. Plus, if he lands a hit right on the neck, the bear is so going to bleed to death, the cut will be too deep + he is Wall level in strength.

Physically, he could fight off the bear if he suffers a takedown (He smashed a skull once), but I don't think it will be enough (A bear can pretty much slap a person hard enough to knock them a few feet).

The chainsaw gives him the victory.

Bear mauls him. Chainsaws aren't strong enough to one=shot bears and this guy isn't very impressive. Vote for the bear, which is enough to decapitate moose with paw swipes

CCFB said:
Bear mauls him. Chainsaws aren't strong enough to one=shot bears and this guy isn't very impressive. Vote for the bear, which is enough to decapitate moose with paw swipes
It will harm the bear a lot though. I mean, there are stories of people with knives that manage to severely injure a bear and sometimes kill them, a chainsaw would cause an even wider wound (Not deeper though) than a knife, causing the bear to panic and after a while bleed to death.

Numbersguy said:
It will harm the bear a lot though. I mean, there are stories of people with knives that manage to severely injure a bear and sometimes kill them, a chainsaw would cause an even wider wound (Not deeper though) than a knife, causing the bear to panic and after a while bleed to death.
A lot of those stories are pretty much bullshit to make someone seem strong. Bears have taking many gunshots and still lived, see Kesagake. Animals don't really panic.

Leatherface via intelligence and weapons. I'm pretty sure a chainsaw weilded by an average human can kill a bear let alone a chainsaw weilded by someone who can walk through walls and cut people in half. But he will have trouble dealing with the bear's speed.

Back