• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bunny girl tries to become the strongest hero (GRACE)

I don't get it? Is this comparing Mirko and All Might? I don't think they are anywhere near the same level but I guess I've always disagreed with how All Might (whether injured or weakened) is scaled here.

Prime All Might>>>>>>>>>Everyone else by an insurmountable margin

Weakened/Injured etc All Might still >>>Everyone else by a considerable margin

Are morals on or off? What does either character start with In-Character?
Morals are on, both of them start (and primarily fight with) physical attacks.
I don't think they are anywhere near the same level but I guess I've always disagreed with how All Might (whether injured or weakened) is scaled here.
Okay, but this has nothing to do with the premise of the thread. If you disagree with how the characters are scaled, you’ll have to make a CRT to change it.

All Might wins due to higher skill and experience. He’s got several years over Mirko and though she fights a lot, he’s been honing his skills for far longer. He can to react to and counter her attacks handily.

Also, though they scale to the same tier and enemies, All Might is superior feat wise for stats. Though Mirko combats the High Ends, they can injure her a lot more than AFO could injure All Might, and that was in a weaker key. Not to mention that even while weakened, AM is regarded as the strongest of the heroes.

Tbh this is the best matchup I could’ve done for her besides maybe Endeavor, but heat negs durability so ¯\(ツ)

Not that I disagree with the reasonings for All Might's win, but isn't the High Ends being superior to the USJ Nomu means that Mirko is superior to Raid arc Might?

The USJ Nomu had the bonus of shock absorption enough to nullify what I suppose are 100% Low 7-B punches. But the Hospital High Ends are still Low 7-B and scales above the physicals of USJ Nomu, shock absorption aside. Mirko fought several of them.

Well, what I meant to say is based on the current scaling chain, it'll be a bit more closer of a fight.

Well according to the CRT
High Ends>Usj Nomu who can fight Weakened All might
Mirko can take shots from them and harm them however Mirko took severe damage from those High ends

So Mirko rivals Kamino All might in stats to an extent
But all might makes up for this via Skill/experience like King said
So All might Wins

Last edited:
Not that I disagree with the reasonings for All Might's win, but isn't the High Ends being superior to the USJ Nomu means that Mirko is superior to Raid arc Might?

The USJ Nomu had the bonus of shock absorption enough to nullify what I suppose are 100% Low 7-B punches. But the Hospital High Ends are still Low 7-B and scales above the physicals of USJ Nomu, shock absorption aside. Mirko fought several of them.

Well, what I meant to say is based on the current scaling chain, it'll be a bit more closer of a fight.
Those High Ends were also seriously damaging Mirko with their attacks, in comparison to All Might, who was at his limit by the time he was already there, swapping hands with USJ Nomu blow for blow hundreds of times, even getting hit in his weak spot.

Mirko wouldn’t be doing the same damage to USJ Nomu as she did vs High End specifically due to Shock Absorption, so even if High Ends are superior stat wise, her being able to rip them apart doesn’t mean All Might is incapable of doing so too.

Not saying stomp, not at all. But shouldn't this have been obvious?

All Might wins via reasons above.

High-ends being > USJ has always been questionable.

And I've pretty much said it a million times before, but I don't like how people ignore their quirks when scaling Nomus. Sure their base stats might be the same but everything else is different.

USJ All Might is just as strong or slightly weaker than the Weather changing punch from episode 1 which no other MHA character can replicate with raw super-strength.

He couldn't take down USJ Nomu even when spamming such attacks because the latter has a Shock Absorption quirk which none of the other Nomu have.

By default USJ Nomu's defence is one of the highest in the verse. Even AFO himself was knocked out after All Might connected 4 punches. USJ Nomu wasn't even knocked out after the beat down, he just went docile cause he was out of range.

I'm also pretty sure I've compared Hood & Helmet in this regard. Hood has like 4 Strength enhancing quirks while Helmet only had 2 long range quirks. Helmet head might not be as physically strong but he has Spatial manip. To Hori, these are similar level fighters because physical strength isn't everything. It doesn't mean that they all literally abe the same speed/strength/durability etc.

That's why even if many characters get put above USJ Nomu, by the author it doesn't mean we suddenly ignore where USJ was clearly > other characters.

So far his defence against physical fighters is one of the strongest in the series, probably second only to Garvey. I don't even see Machia taking 300 punches from All Might.

This isn’t the thread for that. If you have problems with the current scaling, then you should make a CRT.

Back