• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bunch of metal fights a bunch of flesh

Both 9-B and the fight takes place inside a abandoned urban city with them starting 25 meters away from each other.

The Blob:

Carrion: 5

Incon:

Last edited:
OK so looking at the scan in Carion's AP justification, it seems to be V.Frag as the door is destroyed into small pieces which means it should be 0.00027 tons of TNT. Compared to the blob's 450kJ which I translated to 0.0001 tons, roughly a 3x AP advantage for the Carion.

Are you gonna specify what mutations are available to the Carion? Because one of them gives it 9-B+ dura

Upon rereading the profile I see it only has access to abilities at a certain size let’s say it has access to its medium size abilities. Large size abilities are out of the question because of Keratosis

Alright another question, is Ennard powered by electricity or by other means? Because the Carion at base can absorb electricity. Even if he doesn't need it to live, it is still energy the Carion can use to power itself

I don’t believe so. It’s likely powered by Remnant (basically the souls possessing it) like the majority of the animatronics in the series.

Alright another question, is Ennard powered by electricity or by other means? Because the Carion at base can absorb electricity. Even if he doesn't need it to live, it is still energy the Carion can use to power itself
I'm not entirely sure. It is made up of animatronics, which are powered by electricity, but at the same time, there is the possibility that Tangle is fueled by agony instead. At least that's what the FNaF wiki tells me: https://freddy-fazbears-pizza.fandom.com/wiki/Tangle?so=search

Hmm, on account of the medium Carion being mostly physical and both not having specific abilities that would severely affect the match, I think Carion would probably win from the AP, LS, and intelligence advantage

i would just like to point out that the fact ennard is a living pile of scraps given life would make it rather hard to properly put down, as no part of it is essential and could be re-absorbed into itself

i would just like to point out that the fact ennard is a living pile of scraps given life would make it rather hard to properly put down, as no part of it is essential and could be re-absorbed into itself
The same could be said about Carrion though.

The same could be said about Carrion though.
thing is, flesh is much easier to tear into something useless, compared to a loosely cobbled togheter mesh of mechanical parts that is

after all, Ennards has type 2 immortality, while carrion doesn't

thing is, flesh is much easier to tear into something useless, compared to a loosely cobbled togheter mesh of mechanical parts that is

after all, Ennards has type 2 immortality, while carrion doesn't
Carrion should be able to restrain parts of Blob's body with its webs (Class K Vs Class 25) which can be used to prevent it from reforming.

Why the blob scale so much from ennard if they have so many things diferent from one another? baby isn't even on the blob anymore at this point and for some reason he scale from custom night ennard? and where is moltem freddy key? this profile is shit

Why the blob scale so much from ennard if they have so many things diferent from one another? baby isn't even on the blob anymore at this point and for some reason he scale from custom night ennard? and where is moltem freddy key? this profile is shit
Bro, Baby's head is literally in that thing. What do you mean "not even on the blob anymore?"

Baby spirit has been sent free alread in FNAF6, Blob is just the rement of the animatronics, not the souls, so no baby social influence
It's not confirmed, sadly. It's a 50/50 on if the souls are even there or not, or if it is agony. Although I do agree that the profile is pretty shit. It doesn't even have Multiple Selves. But this is not the time to argue about that. Let's continue with the fight.

Blob looks like it is faster, has type 2 immortality, and enhanced senses.

Carrion Looks like it's stronger, more variety in hax, and has more combat experience. While also having way stronger LS.

I think I'll vote Carrion

why was it deleted?
if you haven't seen, every single fnaf page was deleted due to how old they were, they kinda built up a lot of false info and for ONE OF THEM (William) was composited on accident.

basically, so hard to fix it wouldn't be funny. so we destroyed all of them and we're remaking all of them.

Back