• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a boy who likes the gun in front of a fat father (concluded)

Homer doesn't have any decent ranged option or nay way to deal with minions, so the Terrarian can just stay at range and eventually win by blowing off Homer's head since his regen doesn't seem the kind of Mid that covers decapitation but only brain damage.

not quite, Homer has ranged weapons in the form of his guns, though admitelly not really good when the Terrarian has a machine gun and magic, and his regen allows him to survive for a very long time

I've always wondered if blowing yo his head would work. Homer can survive without his brain apparently as an entirety. So wouldn't that lead to blowing up his head as not really killing him? He can regenerate and or live without his brain.

Unless he's been shown to I doubt we can assume that.

also even then like he doesn't have eyes or ears anymore so kinda useless

To regenerate his head, or surviving without his brain? I can prove the surviving without his brain part.

As for the others. Well. His regenerative capabilities are beyond the typical landing he would get for healing an eye or an ear. Would seem odd that he couldn't heal something vastly lower if he has healed much larger degree stuff.

Did he ever regenerate his brain ?

also, by "survive" you mean act just fine or just staying aline but not able to do anything ?

Backwards scaling from Skinners Car Feat. The feat is large building itself. But since he wasn't dead center, and it also destroyed some concrete which didn't get included. It was backwards scaled to Building+ for safety.

As well. The Bradley fighting vehicle feat. As because they have the total destruction of it was Fragged at building level. This one was V Frag to Pulverized. So it's a good degree higher. So also why Building level+

Overlord775 said:
Did he ever regenerate his brain ?

also, by "survive" you mean act just fine or just staying aline but not able to do anything ?
He had it crushed in a cog and healed that. If it helps to. Moe has the same thing with his head flattened entirely and healed from it too. Just to show that regen isn't unreal in the simpsons

As in. His brain left his body, and he yelled at it to stay out. He was fully functional and I effected. It's also backed up as him kinda acknowledging his brain is a different personality and conscious entirely. Him and his brain frequently has discussed things and shown different thought processes and ideas.

Gyro did prove the entire brain wouldn't have been entirely crushed flat. But when we played the clip frame by frame. We can see as Homer's head comes out of it, his head has (and the most crushing point) showed that at the very least, half of not more of his brain was already being crushed. So at the most crushing point (when it was laying right on top of him) it would have almost flattened his head entirely. And he did heal pretty dang fast.

And that doesn't even talk about the fact his body was crushed flat and healed. So if he healed all those vital organs (hearts, lungs, bones, Ect) that quickly. Why wouldn't he be able to heal his eyes and ears? Doesn't make sense at all to me

Buttersamuri said:
Backwards scaling from Skinners Car Feat. The feat is large building itself. But since he wasn't dead center, and it also destroyed some concrete which didn't get included. It was backwards scaled to Building+ for safety.
Square Cube law is a bitc*, so you should ask a calculation member to properly calc it, because even a small distance can impact the results heavily

also, total brain destruction > brain damage, so he wouldn't reenerate if his head was destroyed

and surving without a brain is just Type 2 immortality

I've tried. Simpsons ain't one for getting help on Calcs.

If he doesn't need his brain though, why would destroying it kill him? That doesn't make sense to me.

Non canon stuff, which shouldn't be considered, cause if we look at it like that. Homer's also had better regen qualities in the THOH to my recollection.

And with a thought that like. We can also bring up Moe has his brain entirely crushed flat, and still healed. And in fact was talking while it was flattened

Considering how dumb Homer is, the Terrarian would be able to set up a dynamite block trap and blow him to pieces

Considering the Terrarian has minions and a turret to distract Homer, that making a trap like that wouldn't be take a lot of time, that they stand hundreds of meters away and that he can use dungeons bricks to shield himself [which mind you, aren't brekable by even the strongest explosive in game so Homer's bullets aren't gonna do much], he would be able to.

sighs Homer's going to be on a losing streak (after looking at Spider-Man/Wolf matches), but Terrarian FRA.

I mean if someone can actually bring up why my reasons aren't incorrect then the reasons above work, but nobody has actually proven why homer couldn't regen from that considering he doesn't need a brain to survive and has regened vital organs before

The reasons above didn't go over that. And how's transmutation work? And how quickly to resort to it? Doesn't sound like an opener

Back