• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bit about XBlaze's speed and Nine upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
I'm the only one who read the VN but I'll make a revision anyway.

XBlaze characters' speed should be changed from SuperHuman to Supersonic. Even without the Grymoire's power, Tōya was able to dodge Gorō destructive sound waves.

Nine should get most of Tōya's powers. Her left eye is Original Grymoire itself, which is Tōya's power source.

Yeah but you are forgeting that Nine's one is an imitation and does not poses any connection to the Black Beast (which is where Touya's grimmoire draws its power from) all Nine's version does is draw seithr.

Soichiro said that it's an exact copy, I don't remember that he's saying that it doesn't have original's power.

Really? I don't know about that. Regardless even if it is an exact copy, I don't think it has a connection to BB. If it did then the Black Beast would have been draw to Nine like how it was drawn to Ragna's Azure Grimmoire.

Because Blazblue Black Beast isn't XBlaze Black Beast. They're different with different set of abilities and thus I said Tōya, not Ragna's abilities.

I don't think they're abilities are diffrent since all Black Beast's are hinted to be related or 'children' to the original Black Beast and it was never shown that the two Black Beast's has diffrent abilities. My suspicion would be the one Touya has connection with is older and more powerful but that doesn't mean outright diffrent abilities. It was also stated that the cause of the union outbreak was an out of control Soul Eater ability being disperse when the proses of the Grimmoire tampering the Embryo was stoped. Soul Eater is an ability all Black Beast's have been shown to use. And I wasn't even saying that the two Black Beast's are similiar. I'm saying that the Origin of Grimmoire Nine has has no connection to the Black Beast. If it did it would have drawn the other Black Beast attention.

No, they're different. Blazblue BB was never shown to spread Union virus, or causes corruption. XBlaze BB doesn't have feats to put him in Blazblue BB's level either. BB reacted to AG because it's part of him, not apply to Nine's eye.

You do know the rrason for that was because Blazblue BB couldn't use soul eater when it was killed due to the fact all of its seithr based abilities being neutralised when it was led to a cavern full of crystals that embodied the power of order? Of course it couldn't since the those crystals were form from soul eater being stopped and the seithr taking form as crystals. In this case the seithr might have not been able to take the form of union crystals due to the bunch of kryptonite nearby preventing the Black Beast from using Soul Eater.

And again, the Black Beast would have been attracted to Nine since if she was connected to a Black Beast then she would have definetly caught its attention. Think about it, Terumi himself stated that the Black Beast can sniff out life energy from across the planet and would seek out places with the highest concentration of life energy. That was the reason why everyone suspected that the Black Beast would reappear near a couldron, due to the fact that it was attracted to anything related to the power of the Azure since the Azure is a large collection of souls.

And then we have the fact that the only way to create a Black Beast would be to have a piece of a Black Beast. The origin of Grimmoire is connected to the Black Beast that exists in the boundary which is a primordial being. The Black Beast in Blazblue waa eithr created by force feeding a 'clump of seithr souls' which was very likely to be a piece of BB or mixed an Azure Grimmoire and a Murakumo unit (which were both created from a dead Black Beast. The Azure Grimmoire being its corpse and the murakumo being created using Beast genes) or just force the Azure Grimmoire out of control.

The point is the only way a method to create a BB in the Blazblue universe was through getting a piece of the Black Beast and the only Black Beast which existed as a primordial being that we know of is the one in Xblaze which means the very first Black Beast in the Blazblue universe can only be created from the piece of Xblaze Black Beast (since the Xblaze Black Beast is the only one described as a primordial being) . Remember the Xblaze universe and Blazblue universe are connected as they are just diffrent possibilies of the same multiverse. This was shown when Es created the World of Tsukuyomi which then degraded into the phantom field existed in Blazblue as well.

And all Black Beast that was born from the pieces of each other carry the same set of powers. Also remember the Origin of Grimmoire was created from a piece of the Black Beast that appeared in ancient civilisation. It was stated the legacy weapons were created to fight of a 'being whose description is similiar to the Black Beast' as stated by Nine which was likely to be said Black Beast. It was also stated that origin of Grimmoire was made around the same time the legacy weapons were made in Xblaze. So Blazblue and Xblaze share similiar history and both worlds has legacy weapons.

Where the hell did that came from? We know that BB could use Soul Eater. That's why XBlaze and Blazblue Black Beast are different, they have completely different origins. BB were created by Terumi, XBlaze suddenly appeared out of nowhere. No, XBlaze and Blazblue timeline are different, it has lot of plotholes when you combined the two.

I'm not saying the timelines are the same. I'm saying is that the two share similiar history up to a certain point before it diverge

And you're saying it by only one term they used? There's difference even before Code Embryo like the difference of Ten Sages.

And yet it was hinted that Kuon was the one that trained Nine. The Es in CF momentarily confused Naoto for Touya in one of her win quotes. And Legacy weapons exist. What I am saying is that the two realities are related but not exactly the same. Not just that I'm preaty sure nine no longer has the origin of grimmoire anymore. Remember, she lost her previous body when she fell into the Boundary and the body she is in now is a body created by Relius Clover. I doubt he would go as far as recreate the origin of grimmoire for her in this new body when he even said that the body he made was supposed to limit her abilities to the point it is a pale comparison to her original.

Simply because they are alternate universes of themselves. Because Kuon in Blazblue isn't Kuon in XBlaze. Again, alternate universe. None of what you said prove that Nine's OG doesn't scale to Tōya's OG.

We're just going to create new key. Lost Memories key where she has her powers.

So? What have you said that has proven otherwise? All we have is the statement of Soichirou who said it was a copy but never actually said that it was connected to a powersource. For all we know Nine's version is a perfect copy with no power. All it has ever shown to do was attract seithr with no other feat to back up the claim it can do whatever Touya's one can. Even in the Dark War she has never once been able to utilise any of the drives and was even stated that she has mastered all types of arts except drives due to her lacking any drive at all. What you are saying contradicts this statement.

If it's a copy, it's natural to have the original's power. We use same logic to entirety of Lambda's ability. They are the same unless it's proven otherwise, not other way around. Yes, we have other feats, she did the same thing Toya did to Hinata at the end of Code Embryo.

She doesn't lack Drive, Ragna said she doesn't use Drive. She's content with whatever she have. I played JP ver.

Hmm, okay then. I see that I you do have a point there I guess. Um, completely unrelated to the topic but shouldn't Ragna, who now has the true Azure or the Azure Flame Grimmoire be granted power bestowal? Since the Azure grants peoples drives and magic abilities and he know also has knowledge of how to use them considering the Azure also a place where all records are gathered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back