• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A big guy vs every guy (and girl)

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Brains vs Brawn, it's Composite Human vs Bane (The Dark Knight Trilogy).

Speed is equalized.

Composite Human has access to any 9-C weapons or below, but no prior knowledge of Bane.

Starting distance is 50m, who wins and why?

Bane:

Composite Human: 8

Inconclusive:

CH could inflict lethal damage on the Bane, even with this Tier difference, thanks to the 100m distance, and since he is a genius at all, he would certainly give a headshot right at the start, which can break Bane's mask and guarantee the victory of CH.

I think the distance should be a little diminished, or else Bane would not have a chance, but I do not think it's a stomp the way it is.

Is there a list of CH's 9-C weapons? I'd like to know those before I depict a winner.

AK could become a problem for Bane. Up close, Bane blitzes, but if I'm visualizing the starting distance correctly, the AK should stop Bane. I vote CH.

To clarify, Bane covers the starting distance in around a second approx

Vote counted

Ah forgot about the speed equalizer. Even then, this increases CH's chances. Keeping my vote.

Back