• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A "Battle" For Fun: Zaunig vs the Nasuverse

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
WARNING! THIS IS NOT A SERIOUS FIGHT, OR EVEN A "FIGHT", PER SAY. THIS IS JUST FOR FUN AND WILL NOT BE ADDED.

At first glance, this seems like a massive stomp, but hear me out here.

Zaunig vs the Nasuverse

Introduction/Situation (IMPORTANT): I've always pondered this question: What if the public found out about magecraft? About the Holy Grail War, that under their feet there are vampires, mystical beings, and higher-dimensional entities? Well, we're gonna answer that question today... with one of my characters. Zaunig's goal here is to reveal magic to the whole world.

Rules: Zaunig isn't at "full-power" for this fight. He cannot use reality warping to get into everyone's mind and say "Hey! There's magic, and here's proof!", nonono. He has to somehow make a mage or anything magic related slip up in such a way so that a lot of people get notified, and start speading the word/rumors like wild-fire. Counter Guardians, Ashaka, and everyone in the Nasuverse are notified and are allowed to try and stop Zaunig in any way possible. If Zaunig gets knocked out or gives up, he looses. If magic and everything surrounding it is revealed to the whole world, then Zaunig wins.

Will Zaunig be able to reform the Nasuverse, or will the Nasuverse keep their magecraft a secret?

BONUS: What do you think will happen after the public finds out about magecraft?

Score:

Zaunig: 0

Nasuverse: 0

Inconclusive: 0

"Battle" Music (Hopes and Dreams "Orchestrated". I dunno, I think it fits)

Back