• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cuphead vs Bendy

I bet Cuphead as he is used to dodge Danmaku, and because of his quantity of weapons and attacks. I don't consider either of them having more experience, as Cuphead only canonically fought around 24 hours at most.

Cuphead has this.

His AP is slightly higher and he is very good at dodging, while Bendy just takes hit after hit after hit. Plus he can shoot water, that is so going to wash away the ink and turn Bendy into a slop... and then he can just set him on fire until the ink evaporates.

I also vote for Cuphead, agreeing with Numbersguy, except for one thing. Cuphead doesn't shoot water. He shoots alcohol, which is confirmed in the initial release trailer back at E3 a few years ago, which is frankly even worse on ink than water. Probably adding insult to injury, but still.

Back