• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bendy vs Cuphead (Cuphead Show)

What can cuphead do about bendy's regeneration?
By not letting bendy have access to ink, Bendy regenerates best if there's ink around him. I think Bendy would have a hard time getting past Cupheads regen too since Cuphead has higher regen without needing ink. The liquid inside of Cuphead might hurt Bendy also.

So, what stops Bendy from touching Cuphead once? In fact, if Cuphead touches Bendy, same result.

So, what stops Bendy from touching Cuphead once? In fact, if Cuphead touches Bendy, same result.
The fight takes place in Cupheads house, so he has the home field advantage. Cuphead can use acrobatics, stealth mastery, and superhuman strength to maneuver the house without being easily noticed. Probably manipulating the furniture to inconvenience Bendy.

Cuphead could also use the garden hose to wash Bendy if hes lucky enough.

The fight takes place in Cupheads house, so he has the home field advantage. Cuphead can use acrobatics, stealth mastery, and superhuman strength to maneuver the house without being easily noticed. Probably manipulating the furniture to inconvenience Bendy.

Cuphead could also use the garden hose to wash Bendy if hes lucky enough.
Bendy can literally shatter any furniture he touches rather easily, and this still assumes Cuphead never tries to hit bendy physically, cause while I have never really watched the cuphead show, I recall from clips the folks he runs from are far stronger than him or can kick his ass, and since hes got no reason to assume Bendy is stronger or weaker than him, considering Bendy LOOKS like a malnourished demon, he might try for melee. Which is going to make him lose.

Bendy can literally shatter any furniture he touches rather easily, and this still assumes Cuphead never tries to hit bendy physically, cause while I have never really watched the cuphead show, I recall from clips the folks he runs from are far stronger than him or can kick his ass, and since hes got no reason to assume Bendy is stronger or weaker than him, considering Bendy LOOKS like a malnourished demon, he might try for melee. Which is going to make him lose.
Bendy does look like an emancipated corpse but at the same time he´s scary. It takes just a look to know hes the cartoon equivalent of the uncanny valley. In the games hes been described as soulless and horrifying also. I don´t think someone like Cuphead in the show would walk right towards a creature like Bendy with such confidence.

Last edited:
Bendy does look like an emancipated corpse but at the same time he´s scary. It takes just a look to know hes the cartoon equivalent of the uncanny valley. I don´t think someone like Cuphead in the show would walk right towards a creature like Bendy with such confidence.
Yeah, but still, Bendy looks like he needs a ****** sandwich, like, yes, the face looks scary, but I don't think Cuphead would be against physical combat

touch based corruption and goopy ahhh sounds pretty solid, compared to Cuphead multi-tasking keeping bendy away from any ink and also playing keep away from being touched, without knowing that'll he get morb'd if he doesn't.

voting the ink demon, for Reaper's reasons

Cuphead's profile is outdated as it only covers things from Season 1. Following the release of Season 2, it's likely he'll get new stats and abilities- two of the latter I can name are minor Water Manipulation (As his liquid can put out fires) and Resistance to Transmutation (As Cuphead and Mugman eventually returned to normal after being turned into candy by Baroness Von Bon Bon).

I think I did have a CRT in the works, but I'm currently busy with exams, so it'll probably be weeks until I can get back to it.

Anyway, I agree with Reaper, as Cuphead's standard tactics are similar to Gumball's. Cuphead usually prefers to run away from his opponents but if he were forced to fight, he'd resort to basic fisticuffs which will be his downfall once he tries to touch Bendy.

So I guess Bendson FRA

Not to sound rude but when is it stated that bendy needs ink to Regen I think he kinda just regens and if his body destroyed he is dead

Because I always assumed bendys Regen was based off of if his body is still there
I don't mean implied through words, but implied through uh visuals, since ink creatures in the game only reform from ink, we wouldn't assume they can regenerate without it. Unless Bendy has shown regenerate without ink around him, idk, I haven't played Bendy in a while.

And that's probably because the ink consumed them which i don't think it could do with bendy because bendy doesn't have a soul

yeah idk, my Bendy knowledge is rusty, I haven't played the games or been into the fandom in years lol.

Go to the Content Revision forum, click on "Thread title"(where you'll come up with the title of your thread, preferably something simple like "Bendy Revisions" or whatever), and then type out whatever you want to propose/change in the text box below that.

When your finished, click "Post Thread".

Back