• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-Nine New Episode Additions

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
This will be a pretty short revision, the New Episode serve as an Epilogue to the series, so it answer the missing pieces.

Kujou Miyako

Power Absorption

So her ability isn't thief, she doesn't steal abilities, she just takes control of everything within her domain

23ed8f774a7a5c9a437a965f742dbaf7.png

It doesn't really change much in how it's listed, it's still power absorption, but her profile should explain that her ability is control

Petrification, Forcefield Creation, and Soul Manipulation

Miyako gain both Yoichi and Kakeru's powers

4a4a571d2fee128af092d709b93b2d46.png

During this branch which was the first branch, Kakeru and Yoichi weren't as powerful, Yoichi only had his petrification artifact, and another one which uses air to cut through things, while Kakeru had a barriers and the flames which deal damage to the soul.

Scans of those abilities are on their respective profiles, not gonna repost those.

Attack Reflection

She reflected Yoichi's attack back at him

ab9966a27885b57571e0e4ecf199007d.png

Fate Manipulation

Miyako is a singularity who makes fate branch off regardless of Artifacts, she awakened a new way to use her powers which never came about in any other parallel world, and resulted in the formation of a new parallel world

a921a2dd060982f3e1111c5c5280029e.png

Singularities were previously mentioned in Episode 2 as being able to easily alter events and create new parallel worlds due to their actions

ed42bdeb6b3b3c0ce6a8dbecaf0a8490.png

Yuuki

Duplication

During basically the bad end timeline Kakeru prepared illusory bodies for the girls to inhibit, to make a long story short, you can't go to another world using your own body, so you have to use another body there. After understanding the World's Eye, Yuuki can now create those illusory bodies on her own, and even use it to create cosplay parts

3d455ea29929b771b06ce27b8335e814.png

2a91d50b89d4f3060e9d0c9097f4b2a3.png

General Additions​

Precognition, Immortality Type 8 and Acausality Type 3 For Miyako, Sora, Yuuki and Haruka

They have all gained the World's Eye from Kakeru ie

c012fefd3bfbb6436ddaf00ec34f4026.png

The thing with this is that what Kakeru has is a fragment of the World's Eye, so unlike Sophie who can observe parallel worlds, Kakeru can only open gates to them

1258d26f3ef0cd2353c1983281a7fa26.png

Now using this power, the Kakeru from another world can install memories and emotions from versions of themselves from other parallel worlds

f8ac2e574bcaa5cb97d94f5cc7216c4a.png

a596144f3865055f564a53aae1942310.png

So to explain why this is important, Parallel World Kakeru can interfere with parallel worlds precisely cause of Kakeru's World Eye fragment which opens a portal, without this he can only observe events, at the end of the story a version of Kakeru had Parallel World Kakeru time travel back to before he had the World's Eye, and then basically destroys it, thus Parallel World Kakeru can't interfere there anymore.

Miyako, Sora etc all do the same thing due to being his familiar, and thus Parallel World Kakeru using them could for example at any point reverse time, or hop to other parallel versions of the characters should they ever die, just like he did with Kakeru, thus you can't ever kill them as other versions of themselves from parallel worlds and in the past, will still exist, which Parallel World Kakeru can always install their memories and emotions into, and thus they can act in the originals place.

Last edited:
This thread took me off guard because I was unaware that the New Episode came out in English. However thanks to that I was able to finally go through it all.

But yeah all of these abilities seem alright to me. Seriously thank you, I completely forgot until I saw this thread

No it wasn't, but I still found it very enjoyable to see more of these characters. I'm a sucker for epilogue stuff like this.

9-Nine may just be one of my favorite visual novels. The story went in a direction I didn't see coming when I first started playing, and I loved every second of it.

Last edited:
Agree with changes, they sound straightforward enough

story sounds kinda interesting but is it fan servicy? Weird question i know, but alot of LN's i get into that just happen to have loli's are super fan service heavy which ruins the vibe.

This is a visual novel, not a light novel.

And it doesn't have fan service, well depends on what you mean, there are sex scenes in the 18+ versions, but none of that in the all age versions.

The sex scenes happen between characters who are in a relationship, and it's like an ecchi light novel or something with guys walking in on a girl naked in the showers, nor like a girl tripping and flashing her panties.

Anyway you can always cut out the sex scenes by simple getting the all age versions of the game.

This is a visual novel, not a light novel.
whoops my bad
And it doesn't have fan service, well depends on what you mean, there are sex scenes in the 18+ versions, but none of that in the all age versions.

The sex scenes happen between characters who are in a relationship, and it's like an ecchi light novel or something with guys walking in on a girl naked in the showers, nor like a girl tripping and flashing her panties.
Yeah this prolly aint for me, but that's just a preference, its probably great.

I missed the not, i should have said "it's not like an ecchi light novel or something with guys walking in on a girl naked in the showers, nor like a girl tripping and flashing her panties"

There is not an ecchi series, sex happens, but it's not the focus, there is like an action/supernatural/mystery series, and as i said you can always get rid of the sex scenes by simply getting the all age versions.

I missed the not, i should have said "it's not like an ecchi light novel or something with guys walking in on a girl naked in the showers, nor like a girl tripping and flashing her panties"
Ahhh that makes so much sense
There is not an ecchi series, sex happens, but it's not the focus, there is like an action/supernatural/mystery series, and as i said you can always get rid of the sex scenes by simply getting the all age versions.
I'll be sure to put it in my list!

I think there are enough approvals to apply the changes since the changes look uncontroversial; though, more evaluation staffs' inputs are welcome.

Back