• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B horror bracket: Well dressed killers

So uh, Immortality Type 8 and Intangibility are the only things going for The Candyman cause otherwise he's massively beaten in practically every notable area.

Type 8 is something I'm not sure the Look-See can bypass, though? Like, that's the main issue. If the Look-See can deal with that this is as good as a stomp.

Yeah. He can probably make him destroy the mirror and then that's that. The "exists as long as his legend is known" is the bad one. But... could it be possible to convince Candyman that his legend has been forgotten and that he's just a nobody? Would that like cause some fuckery where the embodiment of the legend sort of wipes themselves out of existence because the legend itself forgot about it's own existence?

...No. That wouldn't work. Not only us it impossible for Candyman to forget his own existence, but he's famous enough that tyere are plenty of other people in the world that'll remember him regardless.

I was only bringing up a suggestion. Hax is meant to do impossible shit like that but I figure Look-See's don't cut it unless he gets a major upgrade next season.

Then this is an immortality stomp so Candyman eventually outlasts Look-See and/or tires him out enough for him to do as he pleases.

Hmmm, well, If Incap was allowed, I would say that the Look-See wins for many, many reasons. (Hax and such) But I mean, Candyman is at a physical disadvantage, but His immortality could have Look-See stumped. Question. Is battle field removal an option?

Actually, Look-See could possibly convince him that his legend has been forgotten long enough to kill him, or he find the mirror via his clairvoyance, and break it.

That could take a while... Possible time stop, then some really, tedious globetrotting? I know that is unlikely and stupid, but gonna say inconclusive then.

Yeah, i think he could, as The Candyman would be holding onto the mirror, therefor meeting the Look-See's clairvoyance requirments.

you know, regarding this bracket

The Thing stomps literally 99% of the bracket

Back