• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Battle Royale

They could potentially dodge the Killing Curse, yes.

However, Snape has a lot more that just AK at his disposal. Actually, now that I'm looking at his profile, he's missing a lot of the shit that I know he's capable of using.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Not sure, those Aliens can do some damage.

Like I said, Visser has experience with this, and just morphs into the "Monster with a Thing for 8". after copying him and putting him to sleep

Scott could probably beat up most people here who rely on physical strength or close combat. He is Wall level+, which means he is on the high end of 9-B, which is about 4000x above baseline.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I don't know anything about Visser.

Basically, he's a alien warlord leading a secret invasion of Earth by parasitic aliens, and the only one who has taken control of a Andalite, a race whose technology allows them to shape shift into any organism they encounter. They acquire their DNA by touch and doing so puts said organism into a trance for 10 seconds.

So, now yuichi can cause ppl's internal organs to burst with his attacks, and make use of blind spots in ppl's perpection to attack ppl without them being aware of him doing anything, which he did against a guy who was actually faster than him, as he is only subsonic, but the guy was supersonic.

@Yobobojojo Is it? Don't know what the others are capable of.

But yuichi is op though, has precog, his attacks can cause internal organs to burst, due to sheer willpower can harm ghost, ghost can't harm him, same move doesn't work on him twice, and is able to make use of blind spots in ppl's perceptions to make them unaware of his attacks.

So he is too much for them i guess? Hmm will just have to find another hax 9-B for him to fight another time when i feel like it then.

Yobobojojo said:
@Celes
Everyone here is pretty haxless

Snape has almost as many hax as Voldemort. They simply haven't been added to his profile because whoever made it decided against including everything he's done before. For whatever reason.

Things like internal organ destruction aren't exactly a game-breaker here, also. Scary Terry is a dream apparition IIRC (meaning no organs), Jason has regen that takes care of that easily, and Snape actively reads minds, meaning he could use Petrificus Totalus the moment he attempts to make any lethal moves on him. (Since he'll see the act coming)

Back