• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Battle Royale

Almost positive Composite Snake and the Koopa have nothing on the rest of these guys.

Subaru probs dies first in the confusion.

He then comes back a few dozen times until he's victorious.

If it comes down to the two of them, Snape can mindhax Subaru if he needs to.

EDIT: Didn't see his resistance, so nvm. Also, whose brilliant idea was it to leave Snape's Legilimency off his page?

Koopa absolutely demolishes. All his opponents need to do is jump on his head and shell and, before they know it, Koopa will bounce off a wall to destroy them.

Well, Shrek is pretty durable, so, he likely survives most characters who rely on brute strength, but he won't last long against hax users like Snape.

Connie can get outskilled by Batman (he has defeated skilled sword users before), outranged by Ash (due to his boomstick) or overpowered by Scott (Wall level+).

I'm just gonna point out that the Xeno is physically a lot stronger than a number of the people here, and its enhanced senses are really good. It's much more agile than most of this lineup, as well.

Anyone who runs into it alone is likely to die unless they've got good hax on their side. Or regen, in Jason's case.

I'm just doing it off the order I put it in.

Imma say that Xeno is nothing new to Visser, and he can probably acquire it.

Shrek could outlive a lot of people here due to his durability, only being defeated when he gets to the hax users, and I can see Connie beating Speedwagon.

Back