• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Brackets Recruitment Thread

Keep Terry as well; out of all the Batmen, he is the most different one, different suit, different abilities, heck, he is not even Bruce Wayne.

I'll keep Terry and PF Batman. I've added Atreus. I'll be starting very soon.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Characters who were in the 9-B one should be excluded from this one imo
So far it's only Ken and Cuphead, the latter didn't even technically fight in the brackets before because he already had a match with Hat Kid, and the former has a lot of demand.

Overlord775 said:
Dargoo Faust said:
I'll keep Terry and PF Batman. I've added Atreus.
I'll be starting very soon.
come on dude, i asked for my character to be added way before he did
Actually, let me see if I can make room for both.

I'll start them pretty soon, maybe 10 minutes. I'm just working on the lineup as it is; I'm keen on keeping Atreus.

I'm still iffy on The Devil with Ressurection on their profile, although IDK if it's self or for others.

Dargoo Faust said:
I'm still iffy on The Devil with Ressurection on their profile, although IDK if it's self or for others.
the ressurection effect isn't passive and he doesn't use it in-character

I haven't played God of War and the only things I know about Green Arrow was what I got from his cameos in Flash, so ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

"Alright, I'm just going to start it. I was too iffy on Satan in the end to add."

i'm TRIGGERED

"(EDIT): However, in the case of a Stomp on the first rounds, I'll switch one out with Satan."

de-triggered

I actually may end up adding Satan After all, because someone else already did Atreus vs. Green Arrow like 20 mins before I posted the first round.

(EDIT): Nevermind, the guy wanted me to keep my thread.

I posted an argument on the first round to kick things off hopefully.

Heads up, Akame vs Daredevil will be removed because as it turns out, Daredevil is baseline 9-A, since there don't appear to be any calcs for him or others mcomparable to him. At least as far as I can tell

VersusJunkie54 said:
Heads up, Akame vs Daredevil will be removed because as it turns out, Daredevil is baseline 9-A, since there don't appear to be any calcs for him or others mcomparable to him. At least as far as I can tell
Was it reported?

Read this. I'm now pretty annoyed at Gargoyle if he reported it behind my back after extensive debate.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1770250

Dargoo Faust said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Was it reported?
Read this. I'm now pretty annoyed at Gargoyle if he reported it behind my back after extensive debate.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1770250
Gargoyle is right though. Daredevil is not going to be able to damage her with pressure points or anything else. Since Akame is literally 24 times stronger than him. Akame could probably punch his head off tbh

He can precog all of her moves to the point where he would be able to avoid all of them, and has used his nerve attacks to paralyse Luke Cage.

Dargoo Faust said:
He can precog all of her moves to the point where he would be able to avoid all of them, and has used his nerve attacks to paralyse Luke Cage.
A 9-A trying to harm a Low 7-C is like a Tardigrade trying to harm an adult Human in terms of AP/Dura Difference. A 9-A managing to incap a Low 7-C is a blatant PIS/Outlier. It doesn't matter how skilled you are. You won't be sucessfully using pressure points on someone literally Hundreds of Thousands to Milions of times stronger than them

VersusJunkie54 said:
Dargoo Faust said:
A 9-A trying to harm a Low 7-C is like a Tardigrade trying to harm an adult Human in terms of AP/Dura Difference. A 9-A managing to incap a Low 7-C is a blatant PIS/Outlier.
Through the use of attacks that don't usually care about durability, I don't see that as an outlier.

Status Effect Inducement

Acupuncture

Pressure points generally ignore durability, so unless said attack has shown any limitation, it wouldn't be considered outlier; that's it, it doesn't means that it can incapacitate any 3-D being.

Again't someone who is Hundreds of Thousands of time stronger than them? And considering how inconsistent Marvel feats and Powerscaling are, It's absolutely an Outlier/PIS.

And even if it were legit, that is Daredevil's only advantage. Everything else he's outclassed in, witch is not enough for a legit win. Inconclusive at best really

You're forgetting precog, which was the reasoning behind the majority of his votes. He could movement track Spiderman on multiple occasions and outpace the Spider sense.

This is all useless since Daredevil is not strong enough to even slightly harm Akame. And if Akame lays a hand on Daredevil, even briefly, it's over. That match is inconclusive at best.

VersusJunkie54 said:
This is all useless since Daredevil is not strong enough to even slightly harm Akame. And if Akame lays a hand on Daredevil, even briefly, it's over. That match is inconclusive at best.
The votes were well aware of the fact it wasn't even certain if she could do that. Actually even questioning of it was a stomp in Daredevils favor.

He outpaced the Spider Sense.

That's a really darn good feat in precog/pseudo precog.

Dargoo Faust said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
The votes were well aware of the fact it wasn't even certain if she could do that.
He outpaced the Spider Sense.

That's a really darn good feat in precog/pseudo precog.
How consistently does he outpace this level of Precog? Because if he does it only once, it can't be assumed he can do it every time. Remember, this is Marvel, witch is known for inconsistencies. How do we know Daredevil didn't just keep pace with Spider Man for the sake of the plot?

How is Daredevil going to harm someone who is 24 times stronger than them?

Still inconclusive, and since the AP was ignored, the match will need to be removed.

The durability negation was shown to affect a Low 7-C (which was done through durability negation, not physical strength, so there's no reason for it to be PIS), and even word of god has confirmed that his precog is better than Spidey's, not to mention his insane senses, which could also help him dodge, I honestly don't see the problem here.

The AP wasn't even discussed because it didn't matter. And if I need to repost the thread to reaffirm this fact I'll do it.

I just said how he's going to harm someone who's much stronger than him. I don't know why you're still asking that. His pressure point attacks can stop hearts, if you look at the scans on his profile.

Scans:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/52246/1544554-daredevil_spiderman_04.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/89104/1639896-amazing_spiderman_287_19.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61327/1286876-ddossm.jpg

Note that none of them dispell the illusion that he's utterly outclassed by Spider Man in terms of speed and strength, but he still tracks Spidey's movements.

Back