• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8-C Tournament R1 M4) BoBoiBoy vs Alucard (7-0)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
BoBoiBoy (@Greatsage13th) vs Alucard (@CardboardSlime)

1st key of Boi and 2nd key of Alucard.

Attack Potency:
BoBoiBoy: 0.67 Tons
Alucard: 1.07 Tons
Alucard holds the AP advantage by a difference of 1.6x

Speed is equalized. All of Boi's higher-tier transformations are restricted.

I've notified Cardboard of the match, to get the Alucard side.

So Alucard seems to have a few advantages over Boiboiboy. Aside from having the slight edge in AP, he's more smarter and gifted than BoiBoiBoy thanks to his knowledge of spells and science and is more intelligent in battle...at first. Depending on which elemental forms BBBoy can take, he might be more focused and has beaten more intelligent alien lifeforms, though I think that happened way later in the series (forgive me, I have limited knowledge on that series).
Alucard is also resistant to fire such as being unharmed by Dracula's fireballs so he can easily take on BoiBoiBoy's fire attacks, though not sure how resistant he is.
And he has those acute senses and can turn himself into a flock of bats, which might come in handy to escape any duplication ambushes and tactics or danmaku/bullet hell.

So Alucard seems to have a few advantages over Boiboiboy. Aside from having the slight edge in AP, he's more smarter and gifted than BoiBoiBoy thanks to his knowledge of spells and science and is more intelligent in battle...at first. Depending on which elemental forms BBBoy can take, he might be more focused and has beaten more intelligent alien lifeforms, though I think that happened way later in the series (forgive me, I have limited knowledge on that series).
Alucard is also resistant to fire such as being unharmed by Dracula's fireballs so he can easily take on BoiBoiBoy's fire attacks, though not sure how resistant he is.
And he has those acute senses and can turn himself into a flock of bats, which might come in handy to escape any duplication ambushes and tactics or danmaku/bullet hell.
I agree that Alucard is much smarter but however BoBoiBoy has fought captain kaizo who is one of the most experienced and skilled characters in the galaxies back in the original series, so BoBoiBoy probably has the better fighting experience.

BoBoiBoy's fire attacks are shown to be hot enough to melt metal at the very least in the original series. I don't know if Dracula's fireballs are as hot or hotter than that tho.

Turning into a flock of bats makes him more vulnerable to wind and water attacks because they are mostly AOE attacks.

I agree that Alucard is much smarter but however BoBoiBoy has fought captain kaizo who is one of the most experienced and skilled characters in the galaxies back in the original series, so BoBoiBoy probably has the better fighting experience.

BoBoiBoy's fire attacks are shown to be hot enough to melt metal at the very least in the original series. I don't know if Dracula's fireballs are as hot or hotter than that tho.

Turning into a flock of bats makes him more vulnerable to wind and water attacks because they are mostly AOE attacks.
Alucard did deflect a massive fireball from Dracula which sent him into a wall, leaving a huge burnt hole behind while still pushing Drac through the walls. And Alucard has tanked Drac's fireballs before. Still not sure how strong that is, but I think that might be enough to take hits from BoiBoiBoy's fire attacks.

I will agree that Alcuard's bat form is at a disadvantage against BBBoy's wind and water attacks and now thinking about it, flight wouldn't help much with Alucard too, as BBBoy also can fly and screw him over with his wind and water attacks.

So both have ways to counter each other in long range, mostly in BBBoy's favour. In terms of close and melee range, both learn martial arts but I think Alucard might edges this slightly since he also knows pressure points and could hit BBBoy to stun him for a killing blow or at least deal a heavy blow. And he also has a sword which gives him a fair bit of distance when dealing upclose. If he gets disarmed, he could use his telekinesis to bring his sword back to his hand. That said is seems BoiBoiBoy has a few defensive options with his elemental attacks such as Earth Barrier and Tornado Shield which may negate even close range attacks.

Alucard did deflect a massive fireball from Dracula which sent him into a wall, leaving a huge burnt hole behind while still pushing Drac through the walls. And Alucard has tanked Drac's fireballs before. Still not sure how strong that is, but I think that might be enough to take hits from BoiBoiBoy's fire attacks.

I will agree that Alcuard's bat form is at a disadvantage against BBBoy's wind and water attacks and now thinking about it, flight wouldn't help much with Alucard too, as BBBoy also can fly and screw him over with his wind and water attacks.

So both have ways to counter each other in long range, mostly in BBBoy's favour. In terms of close and melee range, both learn martial arts but I think Alucard might edges this slightly since he also knows pressure points and could hit BBBoy to stun him for a killing blow or at least deal a heavy blow. And he also has a sword which gives him a fair bit of distance when dealing upclose. If he gets disarmed, he could use his telekinesis to bring his sword back to his hand. That said is seems BoiBoiBoy has a few defensive options with his elemental attacks such as Earth Barrier and Tornado Shield which may negate even close range attacks.
The wall seemed to be mostly made out of wood and stone so I think the BoBoiBoy's's fire would still harm Alucard a little.

BoBoiBoy does have options to parry and counterattack Alucard's sword such as with earth gauntlets or lightning Kris which I should say is a pretty bad idea, if Alucard strikes BoBoiBoy's lightning Kris, he'll immediately get electrocuted.

The wall seemed to be mostly made out of wood and stone so I think the BoBoiBoy's's fire would still harm Alucard a little.

BoBoiBoy does have options to parry and counterattack Alucard's sword such as with earth gauntlets or lightning Kris which I should say is a pretty bad idea, if Alucard strikes BoBoiBoy's lightning Kris, he'll immediately get electrocuted.
It seems Alucard is beaten in close range too. He still has pressure points but BoiBoiBoy has options to make it difficult to pull off.

So far, BoiBoiBoy has plenty of options on both close and long range that prevents Alucard from getting close up or letting him zone out or escape.

Also it seems he has Ochobot which lets him analyze Alucard and could nullify his power, though I'm not sure how that could work. Does he nullify only Alucard's elemental powers or something else?

I guess Alucard has better Regeneration? It is listed as Low-to-Mid as has taken and heal from stabs and fatal damages while BoiBoiBoy's Regen is listed as Low. How good is BBBoy's regen at least for his first key?

It seems Alucard is beaten in close range too. He still has pressure points but BoiBoiBoy has options to make it difficult to pull off.

So far, BoiBoiBoy has plenty of options on both close and long range that prevents Alucard from getting close up or letting him zone out or escape.

Also it seems he has Ochobot which lets him analyze Alucard and could nullify his power, though I'm not sure how that could work. Does he nullify only Alucard's elemental powers or something else?

I guess Alucard has better Regeneration? It is listed as Low-to-Mid as has taken and heal from stabs and fatal damages while BoiBoiBoy's Regen is listed as Low. How good is BBBoy's regen at least for his first key?
Ochobot's powernull is ineffective in this situation due to the fact his target doesn't remain stationary. also no, he nullified shadow powers as well.

Not as good as Alucard.

Ochobot's powernull is ineffective in this situation due to the fact his target doesn't remain stationary. also no, he nullified shadow powers as well.

Not as good as Alucard.
Alright, Alucard's regen might help him outlast BBBBoy if he keeps up on the offense though as stated earlier, BoiBoiBoy has many ways to counter that.
Also Alucard does have a shield so he does have some defensive options at least to block some of BBBoy's attacks.

Overall so far, Alucard has the AP advantage, better regen, and is arguably more intelligent in battle and more gifted in spells and science. His knowledge on pressure points would also allows him to stun BBBoy, given the chance. And Ochobot's powernull, while can cancel Alucard's elemental powers, won't do good here as Alucard would keep moving thanks to his various mobility options.

That said, Alucard is outmatched by BBBoy's more vast elemental powers that counters both Alucard's close and long range options as well as limiting his mobility options thanks to wind and water powers. Alucard excels at close range but BBBoy has various defensive elemental powers that prevents him from dealing strikes.
Alucard is more intelligent but BoiBoiBoy has defeated more skilled foes before and has better fighting experience.

From the looks of it, Alucard might play smart if given the chance but eventually BBBoy's vast of elemental powers and techniques would overwhelm the vampire.

Alright, Alucard's regen might help him outlast BBBBoy if he keeps up on the offense though as stated earlier, BoiBoiBoy has many ways to counter that.
Also Alucard does have a shield so he does have some defensive options at least to block some of BBBoy's attacks.

Overall so far, Alucard has the AP advantage, better regen, and is arguably more intelligent in battle and more gifted in spells and science. His knowledge on pressure points would also allows him to stun BBBoy, given the chance. And Ochobot's powernull, while can cancel Alucard's elemental powers, won't do good here as Alucard would keep moving thanks to his various mobility options.

That said, Alucard is outmatched by BBBoy's more vast elemental powers that counters both Alucard's close and long range options as well as limiting his mobility options thanks to wind and water powers. Alucard excels at close range but BBBoy has various defensive elemental powers that prevents him from dealing strikes.
Alucard is more intelligent but BoiBoiBoy has defeated more skilled foes before and has better fighting experience.

From the looks of it, Alucard might play smart if given the chance but eventually BBBoy's vast of elemental powers and techniques would overwhelm the vampire.
Actually BoBoiBoy could fight from morning till evening so their stamina is even, so none would outlast each other.

Back