• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament Match 5 (Izuku Midoriya vs Ermes Costello)

Is that her first move in character? The fissure thing? Or is she liable to try and wail on him first (Not that it matters, he can't see or touch her)

well if this is a stomp, we can always look back at how deku did beat some funny cartoon blue cat with toon force and lots of broken hax

Ermes seems fine against others of the stronger fellows.

Just, not Izuku.

Ermes forking stomps.

Although reading over her profile can she only fissure objects? the way it's described makes it seem like she can't duplicate people and fissure them. She can duplicate limbs onto others from what I found but the recombining of them doesn't seem to cause the same adverse effects it has on objects.

Regardless she stomps due to non corporeal and invis regardless.

The pen or the sword said:
Although reading over her profile can she only fissure objects? the way it's described makes it seem like she can't duplicate people and fissure them. She can duplicate limbs onto others from what I found but the recombining of them doesn't seem to cause the same adverse effects it has on objects.
She can place a sticker on Izuku's head and make it collide with the other head formed by the sticker to incap him, since it worked against McQueen

Ah that would work was just wondering the extent of her ablity. Though id argue it would take more then that to knock out izuku due to his dura. It doesn't really matter though as he can't touch or see her stand.

Yeah but Izuku is going to be getting the crap beaten out of him by her stand and I don't give him the best odds of getting to her while kiss is wailing on him. Itd be different if he could shove the stand away or see it but he can't so as he attempt to reach ermes hes going to be beaten on by an invisible force he cant deal with. Leaning on stomp for ermes

Seems like everyone says stomp for Ermes, so I think we can move on to the next match.

Back