• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Constantine Feats

Following up on my lost to time Constantine revision thread (found here ) I've decided to go ahead and calc the explicit feats that should push Johnny boi into 8-C.

Constantine survives an explosion.

Screenshot (33)

Here we have rounded off the nearest edges of the explosion to the frame to get what should be the size of the entire blast as most of it is off-screen.

We can see a steel I-beam in frame which I have at 7 px. Steel I-Beams are 25 cm in width and I have he explosion at 1,233 px or 44.03 m in diameter.

44.03/2 = 22.015 m radius

Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000 where Y is yield in Megatons and x is radius in km

((0.022015/0.28)^3)/1000 = 0.486051150390625

0.486051150390625/2 =

0.243 Tons | 1,016,819,006 J | Small Building level+, 9-A

Blight causes a huge shockwave

While I can't calc the Blight gang destroying the parking structure since it doesn't me any ******* perspective to work with. I can calculate the shockwave that they caused similarly to how the Villain-Bots were calculated.

Screenshot (34)

For a Low-end we're measuring just the interior wave and for a high-end the complete diameter of the illustration.

Low-End at 84 m width would yield 1.6875 Tons or Building Level+, 8-C

High-End
at 136 m would yield 7.417 Tons or Large Building Level, High 8-C

Calculations are supposed to go on blogs, where a calc group member can evaluate them

We need to wait for the DC Comics CRT, as this could scale to the likes of Batman and co.

Although why is Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint John Constantine in the same page?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
We need to wait for the DC Comics CRT, as this could scale to the likes of Batman and co.
Although why is Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint John Constantine in the same page?
Beats me. Prrobably when someone made the original Profile they either didn't see the disparity in canons or mistook both as the same canon. Which would explain why the key is simply labeled "Canon".

Vertigo John would be 9-B for the other feats I showed, but DC/Post-Flashpoint would be the 8-C discussed earlier.

BTW, the high-end is actually Large Building level+. High 8-C+ starts at 6.5 tons

Didn't you calculate him as Large Building level?
Both the High 8-C explosion and damaging Blight come from the Post-Flashpoint line of Justice League Dark. Not Vertigo.

I was referring to Post-Flashpoint.
My bad. I say 8-C because High 8-C was the high end version of Blight's shockwave. John's durability (9-A+) and Blight's low-end 8-C+ are just more consistent with each other but technically no one stated which end they specifically approved of.

The different versions of the character should be split into different pages, yes.

Back