• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Brackets: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just let this be added, then let all the other threads play out, then decide on what to replace Ichigo with.

>Kenshin is 8-C

Oh boy, do I have a match for you

After I wake up, of course, but I think I have a good match coming up, but I'm going to bed now

Dargoo Faust said:
I mean, you're telling me why they restrict themselves/how it applies to the society, not how it translates to a literal statement.

For example, if someone like Izuku Midoriya was actually using 5% of his 100% potential, he'd be at High 8-C instead of 8-C in that key. I feel like this has been discussed before, honestly.
I see your confusion. Here are some scans to help:

Renji stating he is 5 times more powerful in Soul Society than the Human World due to being suppressed in the Human World.

Toshiro, Rangiku and Renji stating that Gintei Kaijo restricts their powers in the Human World up to 80% with Renji saying their powers are quintupled now after the limiter is released.

Sui-Feng and Omaeda discussing how Gintei Kaijo restricts their powers in the Human World.

And from the recent Bleach Novel:

Prior to this, Hisagi had contacted Soul Society to request for the authorization of the Gentei Kaijo but communications had been cut off abruptly. Not only that, he was unable to return to Soul Society. The incident had made him realize that the town had been entirely isolated, and that, if enemies were to appear, he would have to fight without his full strength...

...Their speed was slower than that of the Shinigami, but far, far superior than an ordinary human's. He soon started noticing a small abnormality in his own movements. It seemed like he was slowing down by 10% of his usual speed, even considering the fact that the limiters had not been removed from his body. He just could not shake himself off his quarry, they kept appearing way too fast behind him.

It's a pretty set in stone thing about their actual limits with the Gintei Kaijo limiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back