• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd love to, but I have no idea of a good 8-B that I could debate with... I mean, there are Dark Souls characters I know, but Ovens is planning a revision, and some Baki characters, but I've not checked Baki stuff in a while, so I'll probably not debate with them to the maximum potential.

As suggested by Gin earlier, I'll try using Doppo Orochi, but I might change it.

I'll change it! Initially I was going to go for Ness, as I know about Earthbound and the stuff is still fresh in my mind, whilst Baki I'd have to re-read stuff and see again my old notes, but I've decided to use a much more based (and potentially less haxxed character, as Ness has that bit about Fate Manipulation) character. I shall use Gene, from God Hand.

Mondo Zappa - Can summon Dark Matter which corrupts people turning them into his slaves, might do that as a starting move, also Mid regen

If he's too strong then Alice
Alice is over the AP limit, which is 82.5 tons. Doesn't help that she's haxed as well. Mondo is definitely a no no.

I'll change it! Initially I was going to go for Ness, as I know about Earthbound and the stuff is still fresh in my mind, whilst Baki I'd have to re-read stuff and see again my old notes, but I've decided to use a much more based (and potentially less haxxed character, as Ness has that bit about Fate Manipulation) character. I shall use Gene, from God Hand.
Gene has BFR. Does he use that in character? Does he open with that attack?

I choose the pun powered, wall crawling, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN!!!!!!(mark-4)
Idk about Spider-Man either. That Spider Sense plus other haxes are pretty broken.

For all the 3 people I mentioned (Armor, Eliminator, and Sero), try choosing someone else. Although, before Eliminator does, I need to know if Gene uses BFR in character or as a opening attack. This also applies to Colonel, as I decided that Po is a bit too much as well.

For all the 3 people I mentioned (Armor, Eliminator, and Sero), try choosing someone else. Although, before Eliminator does, I need to know if Gene uses BFR in character or as a opening attack. This also applies to Colonel, as I decided that Po is a bit too much as well.
Well, as the player controls him, he may use it a lot or not at all, I'll say that it's in-character for him to use it, but the BFR is just a really strong strike that launches people to the horizon. Does it count?

If it does, is the Super Monkey fine? (If not, I'll use Doppo)

Well, as the player controls him, he may use it a lot or not at all, I'll say that it's in-character for him to use it, but the BFR is just a really strong strike that launches people to the horizon. Does it count?

If it does, is the Super Monkey fine? (If not, I'll use Doppo)
What key are you using for Super Monkey? He has quite a few 8-B keys.

While launching people into the sky is BFR for it to work they need to be away for a week so I don't think it's a viable weapon unless Gene also cripples them first

Adding Steve would mean that the amount of characters is now up to 17. Sero just needs to add a character to make it 18, and I can start the tournament.

It's a common thing among the franchise, Kiva can make enemy explode from inside. It pretty much happened when they're using finishing move.

Back