• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh, revisions take years sometimes so I'll do stuff now

What's Astro Boy's counter to webs that restrain

Maybe? He spams webs like they're the cure to all disease so it's likely he can just make more and more until Astro's completely covered, so that's incap.

Uhhhhhh, isn't the 8-A key of Astroboy form the reboot? Said reboot was already launch by the time of this brackets?

He'd have to do it from all directions against someone probably more agile than Astro I think.

Also Astro Boy doesn't have a calc even though he has the + for some reason. I'm assuming he's baseline so Spidey is around 3.7x stronger.

Spidey via AP advantage, webs, spider sense, his suit's regen and likely better agility + versatility. Let's get this rolling

Spidey's Spider Sense is quite absent in the MCU, Suit Regen =/= Actual Regen, and Astro has better mobility with flight.

It's not so absent in Infinity War. I don't see how the suit regen not being Spidey's actual regen is a counter either when Astro has to get through the suit just to get a hit off on the actual Spidey. And with the AP advantage that'd be hard.

Flight doesn't offer much better mobility in an area with lots of trees like Central Park

I concede that Astro is going to go through hell to do shit to actually hurt Pete, I was just pointing that just because he has regen on the suit isn't a crazy advantage. It's just good when we think about the stats difference.

I don't see Spidey using the webs to climb on trees with the same effectiveness as he does with skyscrapers or buildings in general. With flight Astro could just fly away.

But yeah, he's on a great disadvantage here with Spidey's superior stats and the regen so I'll vote for him.

Yeah, flight advantage doesn't mean much when he'll find it difficult to harm such a mobile opponent. And Spidey's range is more effective since webs can immobilize Astro.

I'll also vote Spidey, FRA.

Spiderman: 7 (Calaca, Drite, Gyro, Litentric, Ricsi, Edward, Flowery)

Next round can go up, I'll update standings later. Grace for 22 hours

Oh boy, next match is mine, i will problaby be in school when that match is ocurring, so wait for me, or no, your decision

Back