• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(7 Shazam - 7 Homelander - 1 Incon) Shazam vs the wrong Superman

It is likely poisons and chemicals are either not considered conventional weapons, or they lack the means to enter his system and cause their effects in the first place.

I know it's not really likely that he's gonna win (given the votes), but I think Shazam takes this. From what I've seen from Homelander, he's more reliant on laser attacks, so not only can Shazam play the ranged game with his Lightning Attacks, but when he manages to come up close, Homelander is not gonna have a good time since Shazam will likely dominate the fight from there. Plus it helps that Shazam has more experience with 8-Cs while we haven't seen Homelander do the same as he's the strongest guy in his verse (so far).

Shazam is definitely not gonna completely stomp in hand to hand, sure, he has more expeirence against 8-Cs, but he doesn't really have any hand to hand combat in general, most of the fights was punching things and throwing lightning bolts, so they probably are around equal in terms of hand to hand.

Anyways, my vote might still go for Homelander due to his ruthlessness, and that Heat Vision spam, Shazam does use it, but not to such an extent that Homelander has been shown to do so.

Has Homelander ever shown any notable hand to hand in the show himself? I'm not claiming Shazam is proficient in it himself, but having some experience in hand to hand compared to someone who doesn't use it should be noted upon.

No, not really. All of his "fights" are either him chucking opponents into the air, crushing their hearts, or incinerating them with that Heat Vision spam. Though all Supes are basically fodder to himself, Shazam might have the slight skill advantage, idk if it's enough to win him the match. The Heat Vision spam is a lot better than the lightning spam i'm sure we can agree.

I actully lean towards Shazam since Homelander's arrogance is something billy could and would use to his advantage.

Votes updated

Mango3st said:
I'm gonna go with Shazam
Angel88441 said:
You two are reminded to mention a reason for the verdict, even if the reasons have been told as aforesaid, you still need to say "blah blah blah for reasons aforesaid". This is the house rule in the VS Battles Wiki.

I don't know if Lightning is going to be enough to cut it against someone like Homelander honestly, if this sight is using the "We've used every weapon on Earth" against him quote literally, that means he's been hit with something like a Taser probably. I just don't think electric shocks are going to be enough.

PapiSavitar5025 said:
I don't know if Lightning is going to be enough to cut it against someone like Homelander honestly, if this sight is using the "We've used every weapon on Earth" against him quote literally, that means he's been hit with something like a Taser probably. I just don't think electric shocks are going to be enough.
There's a difference between a taser and Zeus' Lightning.

So no one else disagree? I am adding results soon.

Back