• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Brackets Round 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
3cd904f92b6b51843ddf5975d26b6126
Twenty-eighth round of the 7-B Brackets begins! The winner of this match will make it into the semifinals.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates a fighter was disqualified or got stomped for whatever reasons)

The combatants for this round are Anne Mayer, submitted by First Witch, and Natsu (Soul Calibur V), submitted by JackytheJack.

Prime Anne is used, Speed is equal and the battle takes place in the Pit from Parks and Recreation.

Anne scales to 34 Megatons, Natsu backscales from 7-A.

Anne Mayer -

Natsu (Soul Calibur V) -

Incon -

Anne1
Natsu.(Soul.Calibur).full.679757

and now we wait for a Soul Calibur person or Witch

Anne nulls any supernatural abilities, mindread her moves, can stat amp, has skill probably greater than hers, and spams forcefields though.

Probably, dunno how much they backscale. Even if they're the highest possible value in the tier (I don't believe we handle it like this) it's less than a 3x advantage so

For SC back scales, they are 92 Megatons if they have the "+" in their rating.

Also the fact Natsu made it this far astounds me.

I mean, Natsu doesn't have that much to nullify honestly. Teleportation is what she uses the most, and I'm not sure if Anne can negate that.

Anne is likely superior in skill, but not to the point where she upstages Natsu. Though Dragon is a better person to ask for SCV skill feats. But the two should be pretty close.

Copy and Pasted from the Diane match.

I need to really edit these files and add more detailed intellect sections. (yes this is important to keep in :p)

Not much is known about Natsu due to SCV having a crap story and having her only be apart of one fight. But I digress.

Natsu is a highly skilled kunoichi who was trained by Taki herself. If we go by Taki's skill, she is able to fight the likes of Mitsurugi and match him in power and skill. Mitsurugi is a samurai who has fought many highly trained warriors during wars and has come out on top more times than not. Natsu herself is a big blank space as SCV dealt the new generation characters pretty terrible hand in order to get the tragedy that is Patroklos more screentime.

But if we go by their training match (although it was 4 of them, they all were holding back) Natsu can fight the likes of Patroklos who can fight and match the skill of Tira who is a highly trained professional assassin who could also fight and match Sophitia Alexandriawho bested Cervantes de Leo in combat. Maybe that helps a bit.

Natsu doesn't really have a counter to Anne mindreadjng her attacks and using ranged attacks, though, assuming her teleportation is nulled.

Yeah. Assuming teleportation is nulled, Natsu really only has her AP advantage going for her. And skill comparable to Anne I suppose.

I dunno about skill being comparable. From what I remember of Witch's description of Anne's skill, it was pretty insane. For the porting, even if it wasn't nulled wouldn't Anne's mindreading tell her where Natsu would pop up?

Maybe Dragon can give a rundown on how skilled Mitsurugi is. I recall him being pretty insane himself.

Regardless though, does Natsu's teleportation get nullified?

Regarding Teleportation:

Short Answer: No

Long Answer: The possibility exist, But due to lack of direct feats i cant say for sure, so short answer.

As for Anne's skill. I already posted multiple scans and explanations, so i will keep it short here and just post a scaling chain.

Prodigies from all over the universe =< Knight Trainees < Fodder AG's < Freshly graduates Knights < High Level AG's < Average Knights < Veteran Knights < Average Master Knight < EX Class Type Zero AG's < Zero Breakers (Knights who managed to kill Type Zero's) < High ranking Master Knights < Previous Top Swords (currently living, strongest Knight in the universe) <=> Cold Heroes (Knights so valuable in terms of strenght, skill and experiences that they get iced and only thawed for the direst of situations) < Dry Leonhardt < Anne Mayer.

As for the match itself, as i am currently seeing it now. Assuming Natsu is equal to Anne in skill (Witch i honestly doubt but i am open for it), the only actual advantage Natsu has is her grossly high AP, but even then, its "only" 3 times above Anne. Teleportation gets countered by Anne's melody reading, it helped her dodging point blank attacks that were at best 2-3 centimeters away from connecting. From characters far faster than Anne. Natsus fire manip gets negged by Wave attacks. Even if Natsu gets some hits on Anne, her attacks wouldnt hit with the full 3 time advantage thanks to Anne's double layer of dura (her own and her DC coat) making a one shot even more impossible. Anne is extremly resilient. She didnt even flinch after losing an entire arm, instead used it to gain a advantage by blinding her opponents with the blood, uses provocation and cheap tricks and is used to fight physically superior opponents.

Not gonna lie, I was kind of expecting Anne to win this one considering how the last one with her went.

Gonna vote Anne FRA as well.

I also don't think Natsu is equal to Anne in skill tbh. Natsu isn't comparable to Mitsurugi, but was trained by someone who is.

Anyway, this one is well into grace, so off to the first round of the semi-finals!

so uh

Anne FRA

since I just woke up

I figured she'd take it but yeah

Anne - 9 (Bambu, First Witch, JackytheJack, Rebuble, Overlord, Schnee, Starter, Velox, Litentric)

First round of the Semifinals will be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back