• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
3cd904f92b6b51843ddf5975d26b6126
Thirteenth round of the 7-B Brackets begins! Winner of the last round was Gintoki Sakata.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates a fighter was disqualified for whatever reasons)

The combatants for this round are Anne Mayer, nominated by FirstWitch, and Knight (Realm of the Mad God), submitted by HolyHotSauce.

Prime Anne Mayer is used and Maxed stats Knight is used. Speed is equal, battle takes place in this corn field.

Anne scales to 30 megatons, The Knight scales to 8 Megatons.

Anne Mayer -

Knight (Realm of the Mad God) -

Incon -

O2XacKt
Anne1

Gonna wait for Witchy, but I've played Realm of the Mad God and I don't remember much in this boy's favor.

Oh great, i returned from deaths door to the right time.

I by the way thought that we use War of Prayer Anne?

I will give a elaborate answer later, i have a date with my doctor to get rid of the 1000 and 1 sicknesses that jumped onto me, but im for the moment agreeing with Overlords reasons, so some one more knowledgeable on the Knight should clarify what he can do.

Again, I've played Realm of the Mad God and he doesn't really have much aside from a decent AP disadvantage (34 Megatons vs 8 Megatons, difference of 4.25x). His best ability is being able to spam healing, arguably summoning (summons are a bit weaker than him) and dura negging, which isn't anywhere near enough to seal the gap.

He doesn't even have a skill feat to speak of aside from being able to fight stuff around him with arguable ease. So basically Skill + Forcefields + AP = Win for Anne from me.

Sucks to be a medieval knight then.

Anne for Bambus reasons (should have been my job but thanks Bambi lol)

Crimson Azoth said:
Sounds good for Anne, but will wait for HolyHotSauce
Probably a good idea. Who knows, maybe I missed something.

I'll jump on the FRA train for Anne, at least until HHS gets on and makes a case for the Knight.

We entered grace two hours ago, but yeah, let's see if there's a comeback.

Yeah, these brackets have gone far slower than the 7-A brackets mainly because of all the controversial rounds; so I'm really wary about starting a new round quickly.

First Witch said:
Dargoooo
Why are you using base Anneeee

I thought War of Prayer was okeeee
I use whichever keys are the most fair for a given match, so I'll use WoP if she goes against someone who can match or resist the hax. In the case of Knight I think WoP would have stomped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back