• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Pretty badass rendition of siegfried and fafnir from the new 348601861447613f0f2fc29b67182e31
Twelfth round of the 7-A brackets begins! The winner of the last round was Ren Tao.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates a fighter was disqualified for whatever reasons)

The contenders for this round are Zeruel, submitted by Uninown, and Kanohi Drago, submitted by Phoenix821.

Speed is equal. A.T. Fields are restricted. Battle takes place in an abandoned Toys R US.

Zeruel - 5 (Fate, Cal, Iapitus, Uninown, Crimson)

Kanohi Drago -

Incon -

Zeruel close-up
54d

Zeruel has High-Low regen in combat, while it has Low-High regen over time (Not combat applicable).

Iapitus The Impaler said:
If they are restricted, can this still be added?
You can add battles with abilities restricted as long as the ability is of a higher tier.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
If they are restricted, can this still be added?
I'm not sure. Though I'll admit that my comment about Zeruel being quite the strong contender in the main thread was based on my reminiscences of just how many layers his AT Field happens to have and unless you aren't actively breaking through them all the thing can always insta-restore them. Also it doesn't take damage so it can function unimpeded while it still has any layers left of AT fields to be broken.

I'm personally leaning towards Zeruel, but whatever I'm going to bed.

Really hope my own fight doesn't pass through before I wake up

I mean, the AT fields are restricted because they are High 7-A, and hardly anyone without special abilities in the bracket can break that.

So since this is ultimately a giant fight now and neither seems to have anything too complex going on I guess it depends on who has better AOE spamming and AP.

So checking on their respective ranges Zeruel seems to have the edge what with his Cruciform blasts spanning tens of Kilometers as opposed to the Kanohi Dragon's tens of meters. I guess Zeruel might take it if he just engulfs the dragon in a bunch of them, but I know next to nothing about it so I'm wondering.

Count me for Zeruel for the timebeing since going from the "At least, possibly higher" and the Dragon being just Mountain level along with the range advantage it seems like the angel has the edge.

Angel should be able to take it. Range spam and a little bit of regen should go a long way. If its opponent was more versatile and not borderline barebones, then Zeruel would have more trouble, but currently, nah.

A.T fields restricted

dies internally

Anyways, even without A.T Fields, Zeruel should take this fairly easily. Dragon has no special abilities/techniques or hax appreciable (anyone knowledgeable may come and correct me though) while Zeruel can do some stuff. I assume he has the AP advantage, since he dismembered and dragged around the Unit-02 like it was some sort of pi├▒ata. To add, Unit-02 casually tanked a 112 Megaton self-destruction attack, so he should take over Dragon as i see it has no calcs.

He also should take the range advantage with Cruciform Blasts and i assume optic blasts. Heck, even his ribbon-arms attack should also take the range advantage. Poor dragon.

By the way, that "higher" comes that Zeruel is considerably stronger than most of the angels and the fact that he fodderized Unit-02.

Leaning for my contender, Zeruel. Put my vote.

Someone needs to go back and add all the other threads if they haven't been added yet. Also Zer FRA, sure.

Because I heard Cole, and assuming its infamous

First things first he's getting revised and 2. I'm going to be gone for a while.

Please don't use him

Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back