• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Battle Royale

Anyway i'm sure Garou will lose to Shunsui here,altough he's skilled enough and have reactive evolution,he didn't have any answer to his bankai,so yeah next Garou dead by Shunsui Bankai.

Okay, I think I'm going to say that Rukia would most likely be able to defeat Ghost Rider. With her wide array of Kido attacks, as well as her Shikai and certainly her Bankai abilities, not only can she easily overpower Ghost Rider out of range of his chains, but she can make it even easier by using either Sai or Hainawa to restrict him. Add to this the fact that she is likely superior than him in every way in her Bankai, and I feel pretty confident that Ghost Rider wouldn't be able to hold out against her.

If Authority matter and atom manipulation can't be used in any combat purpose,he's screwed IMO,either he will get killed by Oswald,Mami,or Cu but i prefer him die to Cu via Gae Bolg.

And the intersting fight in this RB is Mami vs Rukia here,but who know,i comment later.

After doing a bit of comparing, I also think Rukia will be able to take down 2B with general ease. While 2B definitely has a better range game than Rukia, particularly with her Pod's Laser and her Flight Unit, her attack value has been summed up to Mountain level, whereas Rukia has an easy Mountain+ level. In fact, just like Ghost Rider, Rukia's Bankai is superior to 2B's stats in almost every way, and considering her Absolute Zero, it's only a matter of time before Rukia can get close enough to 2B to deal the finishing blow.

(I'm gonna look like a fanboy if I keep going at this rate...)

So, now I also think that Rukia may be able to take down Sasha. I looked at her and realized that a lot of Sasha's abilities stem from her Tar, which once it makes contact with someone, can basically control them. However, thanks to Rukia's Absolute Zero because of her Bankai, I am fairly convinced that Sasha's Tar would be nullified as soon as it gets close to her, meaning that all she would have is her "energy shockwaves and energy bullets." And while this could possibly be able to damage Rukia, Rukia has a wider array of attacks at her disposal to use against Sasha, and again, she could use Sai or Hainawa to restrict Sasha in order to go in for the kill. So, once again, I'm pretty sure Rukia would come out on top in that fight.

Gargoyle One said:
Sasha's tar being frozen doesn't nullify it's affects.
In my mind, the Tar would most likely freeze as soon as it comes near Rukia and shatter into a million pieces. Add to this the fact that Rukia has multiple attacks from her Sode no Shirayuki to freeze it anyway from a distance, and I hold true to my thoughts before.

Sasha's mindscrew gets frozen on multiple occasions but still works.

You can't nullify something that needs contact with you by freezing it.

Back