• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Battle Royale

How the **** Lapin will be killed in the first place? That bs ressurrection seems to be stopped only by Existence Erasure.

See there's my issue with certain characters.

Are you really 7-A when you're like Azir who can summon an army of 7-A? Either way he'll become a high priority target the moment he pulls that off. Some may pass through his armies though. And if Garou gets to face those soldiers, he's gonna be able to use them as a footstool for levelling up.

No I mean you're basically an army of 7As vs a single 7A in a 1v1 match. I'm questioning the fairness of that. Though in this case the army is facing multiple 7As

Is anyone going to talk about Rukia's AZ bankai? And how that's going to take out a good chunk of the contestants.

@COB Well what I meant to say is that even if Garou surives he's not getting very far in the royale because almost everybody in the royale has some kind of "lol gg" hax that can put him down with no trouble. Hell Kars who has better regen than him, roughly equal (or better) reactive evolution, and has more combat experince than him is already dead due to said "lol gg" hax. Bottom line is that Garou is sure as hell not getting anywhere far in this.

Mami's mamis outclasses 2B's mamis. Therefore, she wins. Just kidding.

Mami ribbon traps everyone via Hgh 7-A ribbons with bs powe null.

There, that's a nicer way of saying it instead of one line.

In that case yeah he's dead. And yeah, well, don't fights usually end up like that? Second part is directed to hst

Summoning and the fact that a lot of people here have diverse gg hax?'Heck Kessler can TK drag her down. Rukia has absolute zero to freeze ribbons or can slice em. These aren't witches which don't think

SchroKatze said:
If she traps them, they can't use their powers. Simple.

If they pull out their hax first, she is dead.
And since they either dodge or break them, they're useless

Boom, amazing, I know.

@Yobo

Its guarranted instant kill,and he can't escape from casuality manipulation from Gae Bolg.

Yes,he can adapting but the casuality? i guess not.

Question: What happens to the people that Sasha mindscrews? Are they automatically eliminated or is she allowed to use them as her personal army? Cause while Sasha has shown she isn't afraid to get stuff done herself, it's also extremely in character for her to expose her opponents to her tar and enslave their minds, add them into her ranks.

@Thatoneguy78

Kessler has 2 forms of mindscrew: one is done via physical contact (Memory Injection) and the other is done via Phantasms, which he sends out in droves to swarm his opponents. If they touch you, you experience mindscrew. The dangerous thing about them is that they aren't safe to physically touch, you need some sort of long range attack in order to deal with them safely. Keep in mind that Kessler isn't just standing around while these things are flanking you.

Back