• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-A Base Sasuke (Kage Summit)

dude pain with his powers shut off was curbing base naruto with ease.

pains AP is higher then the Kirin which base pain arc Naruto does not scale to lol

What u mean? Base Naruto was going to to toe w/ Pein. The only reason he was losing cause there were still more of the other Peins around (i would say they r like a step below him) and Naruto gotten distracted (something happen w/ Papa Frog that gotten Naruto distracted)

If Pain w/ his power shut off was curbstomping Base Naruto w/ ease then he doesnt scale to 7-A Pain

naruto getting knocked outa sage mode was getting pushed back in taijutsu by Deva path who couldnt use his powers. He does not scale fully to pain

So then he doesnt become 7-A. I wouldnt say getting pushed back but was kinda keeping up. Just clicked to me but when he got out of SM, he gotten tired

you scale to someone by being able to keep up with them. You can put a small cut on someones face amd scale to their tier lower but still get one shotted by them.

Again Naruto became tired after SM ran out. Also i went back to the chapter to see Base Naruto and Pein and it looks like Naruto was indeed going toe to toe w/ Pain so nvm he should scale fully

Seiya scales above his normal tier for making Apollo bleed iirc it was just a small scratch you could barely see on his face

AstralKing7 said:
dude pain with his powers shut off was curbing base naruto with ease.
pains AP is higher then the Kirin which base pain arc Naruto does not scale to lol
its because he was distract and tried save pa so pain toke that chance to curbing base naruto with ease.

point is that only because he was off guard so u cant use that

BlackeJan said:
So then he doesnt become 7-A. I wouldnt say getting pushed back but was kinda keeping up. Just clicked to me but when he got out of SM, he gotten tired
u are right but every one try to ignore that bold for no reason

its inconsistent lol why would base naruto scale to 7A pain. That logic would make sage mode useless if naruto could have gotten the job done with his base alone.

Saying he was tired is even worse cause that implies he is stronger.

AstralKing7 said:
its inconsistent lol why would base naruto scale to 7A pain. That logic would make sage mode useless if naruto could have gotten the job done with his base alone.
Saying he was tired is even worse cause that implies he is stronger.
SM Naruto is stronger then Pain though, but Base Naruto = Pein cause again he as going toe to toe so that already says that he should scale not only that it was a Tired Base Naruto at that

Pain completely no sold a FRS from naruto with Almighty push bro

dude stop it base naruto is not scaling to Sage mode naruto lol. Tired doesnt have anything to do with it. In verse characters can still use their full powers even when they are tired.

Also in the anime we see upclose he wasnt going toe to toe he was blocking attacks while getting pushed back

AppleLord said:
The OP is correct about the density of chakra as is mention across the manga. 7-A post Kage summit Sasuke shouldn't be to far fetch since he almost took down the Raikage who should be the second strongest next to Sunade. He also fought Mei who fought Edo Madara. I agree with this upgrade.
Except Density isn't being used here, the term for Darkness is

@TFO

Then....why didn't you just lead with that and upgrade Sasuke off of that instead of going off a mistranslstion?

@Astral

Pain's Jutsu range much higher than his physical capabilities. I'm not saying Naruto scales to Pain's Jutsu. I'm saying Naruto scales to pain Physically for going Toe to Toe. Nothing contradicts this.

Naruto even took Pain's choke slam from hell with Minor damage. And tbf, in Kurama's statement that we Scale Naruto above Minato from, he does actually say he passed Minato and Kushina awhile ago. And Note, Pain arc was less than 14 days before the war.

The only training Naruto got Post SM Training was Chakra Control Training and that was from KB. Aside from that, everything else was on the field experience, so nothing changes. It actually makes sense in regards to Kurama's statement that Naruto Long Surpassed Minato.

Hst master said:
AppleLord said:
The OP is correct about the density of chakra as is mention across the manga. 7-A post Kage summit Sasuke shouldn't be to far fetch since he almost took down the Raikage who should be the second strongest next to Sunade. He also fought Mei who fought Edo Madara. I agree with this upgrade.
Except Density isn't being used here, the term for Darkness is
@TFO

Then....why didn't you just lead with that and upgrade Sasuke off of that instead of going off a mistranslstion?
It's not a misteanslation, lol. We can put a pin in this until someine can find the Original Japanese Raw of the scan. I'll ask OD if she can translate it unless someone here knows how to read and speak Japanese.

Aside from that, I thought The Naruto one would be harder to get accepted, so I was planning more for that.

AstralKing7 said:
I agree that base naruto scales to 7A but not to what Pain scales to tbf
If he doesn't scale to pain there's nearly no one else to scale from

And you can't scale Naruto and Sasuke off each other because they have no feats separately

@TFO

Imade already found and linked it.

@Black

There are several people who don't agree. There's also the fact that

-Mei is 7-A because of melting through Sasuke's Susano'o, not fighting him directly

-A is only 7-A after getting buffed by Ohnoki

@Hst

Mei is 7-A for melting Madaras complete Susanoo and overpowering Madaras Katon not cause of melting Sasukes susanoo.

But i do understand your point just wanted to clear it up.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
It's getting pretty hostile in here I realize, but good eye HST Master.

I would read it as dark and cold. This is literally consistent with Karin's description of Naruto which she says is the opposite of Sasuke's. She says Naruto's is Bright and Warm.

The opposite of Bright would be Dark. The opposite of Warm would be Cold. Nice find there using fan translations, it's true Viz does mess up every now and then.
Reposting this since the OP missed it.

I've done several translations for this site and another battleboard. You could have someone check it out if you don't believe it.
Ut's not that I din't believe you, it's just I didn't know.

That said, being this is the case, this thread is done. If Sasuke becomes 7-A, it's gonna be scaling from Naruto.

I've done several translations for this site and another battleboard. You could have someone check it out if you don't believe it.
if only i knew then i would have ask u first
Hvjbkjbj
pls translate

red box-------------------------------------------------->

thanks

no trick bro

fansub = rivive

vizsub = healed

so i just wanted to know which sub similar to raw

Back