• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, so I was just doing some random lurking and noticed this thread, with the "An Assassin Who Makes it So Her Targets Can't Die" part catching my interest. So I looked at the profile to see what that was about. Needless to say, I'm kind of interested, even if I normally try to avoid getting involved in Verses Threads. Now, I have a mild interest in both SCP and the Nasuverse, with an admitted preference for the former, so I'm not going to pretend I'm all that knowledgeable of either.

But anyway, here are my thoughts.

682 doesn't have any resistance to Resistance Negation, which itself looks to be derived from the Noble Phantasm's Law Manipulation (which they also don't have inherent resistance to), so Wu has that going for her. Question is, what's stopping 682 from just Adapting to this? I mean, Wu's profile has no mention of Power Nullification and considering what 682 has evolved to counter, I wouldn't be surprised if they could just do that.

That said, even if 682 couldn't, why couldn't they just, well... leave? Wu's profile refers to the vat as another plane of existence and 682 has Dimensional Travel, which they used to escape Ravelwoods, which their profile notes is something that should be impossible for 682, yet they did it anyway. (And besides, leaving isn't exactly resisting so much as tactically retreating... I'm half-joking there)

Bare in mind, I've probably misunderstood something here, so feel free to correct me.

Back