• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

682 vs 1440

I'm pretty sure that something that can seal the Brother's Death is > what 682 can come back from.

But I'm not sure where the Ravelwoods land.

Bag: 2

Lizard: 0

Incon: 0

Then why doesnt the foundation get rid of the lizard by using the old man.

Grandpa has this in the bag (Pun intended)

Seriously, he can just use the cards to make 682 get into an unwinnable situation, then trap him on the bag. Or if you want to be more overkill, he impales him with the spear and one-shot hims. The only way 682 can win is if he manages to devour the old dude before he does a thing, and that ain't happening.

Bag wins this match FRA.

Also, the reason SCP-1440 doesn't use his last use of it is because he's saving it for one of the Brothers Death. Either the oldest, or the youngest. Probably the All-Death, oldest brother.

BREAKING NEWS: Old man with bag captures local lizard.

WeeklyBattles said:
SBA my dude

Plus 1440 has used it on things other than the all death before
Can you add this to their profiles? Pretty please? I think we are past any grace period or something.

WeeklyBattles said:
SBA my dude

Plus 1440 has used it on things other than the all death before
Wait what does SBA have to do with willingness to use certain abilities in this context?

Are we using a composite where 1440 has latest weaponry and resistances, but also has all of his bag uses left?

Back