• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vinegar Doppio Vs Kamadou Tanjirou (7-0-0)

Diavolo decided to make a deal with Muzan,and he wants Diavolo to kill Tanjirou.So he decided to track down Tanjirou,and orders Doppio to kill him.

On the other side,Tanjirou also known that Muzan have a deal with a Mafia boss that has some kind of ability,so he decided to study it.

Post-Zeroshiki Training Tanjirou

Tanjirou
has prior knowledge of stand ability.

Doppio that awares the opponent's ability

Speed Equalized

The other conditions follow the SBA rules.

Interesting match indeed,i'm voting for doppio via better precog and the fact that tanjirou can't smell stands. I can see tanjirou outsmarting doppio here if the fight goes on for too long but that is very unlikely due to epitath always being ahead of tanjirou and KC's donutting power

Doppio, I guess. He has better precog. Tanjirou knows about KC, but can't see it, so he's not gonna be able to see Doppio throwing punches. If Tanjirou gets a hit tho, then he could one shot as well, so it's a 50/50, I just see Doppio coming more likely outta this.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
The lack of Tanjirou support is saddening, I can't believe I missed this match. I'm gonna have this match removed, I have arguments for Tanjirou.
the match ended and voting has finished i belice you cant remove the match now but maybe re do it

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
The lack of Tanjirou support is saddening, I can't believe I missed this match. I'm gonna have this match removed, I have arguments for Tanjirou.
You can have a redux thread and if it gets concluded with a different result then you can remove it and add that one

even if tanjirou can't see the stand, i do think he would have a chance, mostrly because his respiration capabilities, just like number 4, that can attack at long range, buuuuut, even whit all that... Doppio Vinegar has way more chances to donut tanjirou, break his sword, and his neck, well Doppio wins

Back