• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two old guys duke it out... Yonko and "The strongest man in the World" vs Vice-Admiral and "The Hero of Marines"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the scenario.... During Marineford arc instead of having a battle on a large scale (which would cause the death of many people), Garp decided to challenge Whitebeard into One on One duel... The winner takes everything (that is Ace).

Both sides agreed to it (even Akainu, dont try to find a logic in it...) and so it's up to you guys to decide who would won in this match. Both of them are bloodlusted, speed is equalised (doesnt matter tho since they have the same speed), both combatants are 100 meters apart of each other.

Obviously there's no outside help.

Whitebeard: 7 (Strawboi, Rei Rubro, ZackMoon1234, The Calaca, Modernmyrmido, Enryu The Red Tower, PsychoWarper)

Garp: 1 (Dr.Fix)

Incon:

Shirohige has range and AoE to gain advantage, tho Garp has a better health state and he doesn't sink in water so has less mobility problems.

But Newgate was the strongest man while Garp isn't, so I think he's physically stronger and would win with his power and range. Plus he has his bisento to deal piercing damage which is deadlier than physical strikes.

@The Calca... so on who do you vote? Also we need to take into the consideration the fact that Garp could just barrage him with cannon balls from the distance (like he did with Sunny)

But that would require having cannon balls around him and WB can just quake the CB coming at him or the CB around so he can disperse them

Going with Garp here. 100 metres isn't much distance so that favours the hero. Admitedly I'm not sure how he deals with those unrestricted quakes but as he did it before he should have something in his arsenal that can do it again . . or he just straight up tanks them,

The degree of difficulty depends if WB is still medicated or off his drugs.

Well since this is literally the start of Marineford (but instead of crazy stuff going on)... we get straight into Garp and Whitebeard fight.

It seems that I didn't properly vote.

Pops takes this for the reasons I mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back