• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Okay, before anything else, I want to say that this covers only three Characters. Hunter, Zorah and Dalamadur. Let's get this started.

6-B Hunter
Now this comes from two occasions. Zorah fight and Dala fight. The first one I cover is Dala fight.

This one is pretty easy, he killed Dalamadur who is at 6-B. He should be 6-B because of it for tanking its own movement and hitting back. Dalamadur's movement is able to create 6-B feat, and it's casual in fact.

The second one is Zorah fight and that is tanking hits from Magmacore. While it's Zorah's weak points, it's also Zorah's main sources of energy so it should be able to create energy for Zorah to explode. The hunter tanked the hits from Magmacore. Therefore he scales.

Basically, High-rank Hunter is At least 6-C, likely Low 6-B, possibly 6-B via scaling.

Zorah's feat
Explosion is the main 6-B feat from Zorah. The thing is, he can apparently do it without Magmacores. You're still defending Everstream after you destroyed Magmacores and still a threat need to be defeated. That's 6-B feat while severely weakened further by ballistas and cannons on the top of that. He should be solid 6-B.

Dalamadur Scaling
Dalamadur should scale to Zorah. Not just he created 6-B feat by movement, he also is on the same threat level as Zorah do. Commission stood no chance against either of them until MC showed up, both of them are laughably superior to other EDs and treated as threat to their individual worlds, well, as far as I can remember about Dalamadur of course. On the top of that, Commission of the old world is better than commission of the new world as the new world is just colonizing to the continent. Again, until MC showed up, no one was able to kill Dalamadur.

Basically, Dalamadur should be At least 6-C, likely 6-B+.

I support it.

Since both are so radically above other Elder Dragons, shouldn't we just get rid of the 6-C scaling and have it be flat out 6-B+?

Anyway, this largely seems fine.

Yeah in this case they really don't have need to scale to the lowest end. They have a value of their own and with a consistent backup feat of crustal movements.

Also yeah, shouldn't the MHW monsters that can be tempered have Energy Absorption? They get bio-energy of the new world and go tempered because of it.

Also I'm 100% certain that you can get carted after you were vaporized by G-RANK white Fatalis. Your body was whole.

Back