• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-A Xenoblade 2

So pretty much every character in Xenoblade 2 seem to be scaled off Pyra/Mythra destructions of 3 continents feat. I got no problem with this. What I am wondering about is since this is Alrest and there are presumely no continents until the end game, why are we assuming all three titans were really continents size. These things are pretty big but continent size? I'm not so sure.
XC2-Indoline-Praetorium
I mean I can see Indol city pretty clearly from this shot so Titan must not be that big.

The Great Titans are Continent sized. Each of the Great Titans are described has consisting of multiple countries. And the three Continents that were sunk, it also mentions billions of lives being lost. Developers don't have enough time to count That many cities for each location; the only reason to suggest they're any smaller is due to game mechanic limitations. Supposedly, Mor Ardain is comparable in size to the Bionis and the Mechonis from the first Xenoblade; which both of them were calc'd to be well over 2000 kilometers tall.

Additionally, Xenoblade's lore is similar to ancient mythologies, in which there's an Endless Ocean and a Boundless sky; meaning the oceans and skies are infinite in size. The World Tree is basically Yggdrasil.

Back