• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AD INFINITUM 444 said:
What I mean is the energy responsible for Transformations,Techniques,& Hax are one in the same in this particular case.It's all interchangeable.
Do not you think that only your RW is escalated to Chaos Force?

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
What I mean is the energy responsible for Transformations,Techniques,& Hax are one in the same in this particular case.It's all interchangeable.
Also, why do True Enerjak and beings who have become one with Chaos Force not listed as having Abstract Existence here? The Chaos Force was said to be the all encompassing energy of the Universe

Now that i think about it Master Emerald Powered Mogul mortally wounding the Ancient Walkers is likely PIS since the characters that are High 2-A [On the same level of the Ancients] are the ones that transcended the lower planes of existance to the Chaos Force [The realm above space-time with infinite universes] like the Ancient Walkers, Aurora, Chaos Knuckles and True Enerjack. I do not recall about the other super characters being transcended beings nor Master Mogul power/hax being much superior to himself.

Mogul did not attack the Ancient Walkers in the form of Master Mogul, much less he was with the Master Emerald. The master emerald was something created when the power Master Mogul (Dimitri Enerjak + 1 Chaos Emerald) merged with another chaos emerald with Mogul being inside the emerald. He was sealed Until Eggman destroyed the master emerald. When the emerald was destroyed Mogul was pure energy and through his will, plus the power of several Power Rings, he can return to normal. Before that he used all his remaining power to attack the Ancient Walkers who have since been almost dying.

And Chaos Knuckles was already compared to the Ancient Walkers before rising to Chaos Force, Aurora herself said he already rivaled the Ancient Walkers, but it was "too much power in mortal hands." In addition, it was already considered by the guardians that Super Forms as Turbo Tails were able to face Chaos Knuckles, but the Turbo Tails that faced Chaos Knuckles was a copy created by Mogul (The true one was arrested by Mogul who happened to use it to gain more power). Of course, if Chaos Knuckles, even in its beginning, already rivaled Ancient Walkers, the same goes for Enerjak Knuckles because he is the power of Chaos Knuckles, but controlled (Just as Chaos Knuckles became Dark Enerjak in the timeline of Dark Mobius).

Then its an High 2-A phisical upgrade to every super state. You just need to find the statement of Pre-Trascendent Base Chaos Knuckles being compararable to the Ancient Walkers before rising to the Chaos Force, then to the profile it will be be added: he became much stronger after transcending.

Here Aurora explains that Knuckles had a power that rivaled the Ancient Walkers, but it took time for him to get used to it and because of mortal limitations, Knuckles died with all the power he had.

If Super Sonic and other Super Forms get upgraded to High 2-A, then what about other characters such as True Enerjak and Post-Transcendence Chaos Knuckles? Would "At least High 2-A" be a possibility for them?

High 2-A:Super Sonic,Turbo Tails,Hyper Knuckles,Super Shadow,Super Silver,Burning Blaze,Solaris,Metal Overlord v3.0,Sigma-3,Super Megaman,Super Scourge,Enerjak(Avatars),Super A.D.A.M.,Master Mogul(1st showing), & Chaos Knuckles(Pre-transcendence)

At least High 2-A:Ancient Walkers,Aurora-La,True Enerjak,Chaos Knuckles(Post-transcendence),Master Mogul(2nd showing)*,Ugly Naugus*,Titan Tails*,Ultra Sonic*,Hyper Tails*, & Source of All.

• Note 1:Master Mogul should have far greater power in his 2nd appearance considering he took the Chaos Force over completely,this would also scale to Titan Tails since he defeated MM.
  • Note 2: Ugly Naugus,Ultra Sonic,& Hyper Tails may possibly be in the at least High 2-A category, depending on how far above baseline they are.

Characters such as Sally Acorn & Dr. Finitevus should possibly have a High 2-A hax footnote for either possessing weapons(Sword of Acorns) or casting spells(Master Emerald Hex) that can affect such characters.

No at least for them as it should be only for the Source Of All, which is vaslty above everyone while not being Low 1-C. Sally and Finitevus probably can have the sword and abilities listed, the abilties requested by Shake and Matter should be first evalueted by Executor.

@Hst Sorry, I'm on mobile and it's always too wonky for me. I'm sure other people could, though.

On another note, I'm pretty sure the Resistance to Mind Manipulation was accepted almost unanimously.

Yes, I already knew that there are more than one type of concept does a long time. And the Chaos Force still would be of abstract nature

I have a question: This is a Sonic vs Dr Strange versus thread made by Yeahboiii123. I asked him why using Archie Super Sonic instead of Game Super Sonic against a 2-C character.

Later, he asked me if this Sonic (Post Genesis Wave Archie sonic) will getting a High 2-A upgrade as well. So I came here to know if the 5th Dimensional Archie Sonic and/or Sonic's mind resistance can also be applied to Post GW Sonic.

-Me. A sonic fan

@Epsilon R

Post SGW Sonic would have resistance to Mind manip via Moss the Sloth teaching him to control Dark Gaia energy,but I don't think his resistances would be as impressive as pre SGW.Super Sonic post SGW would still be High 2-A since Worlds Collide happened in both continuities.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
@Epsilon R

Post SGW Sonic would have resistance to Mind manip via Moss the Sloth teaching him to control Dark Gaia energy,but I don't think his resistances would be as impressive as pre SGW.Super Sonic post SGW would still be High 2-A since Worlds Collide happened in both continuities.
I think Super Sonic would be High 2-A with SGW and physically 4D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back