• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... I just glanced at Kouki's profile for like a second and he has a wall of abilities.

What does Kouki start with?

Celestial Flash, basically a light attack.

Thing is though any enemy caught in that light is weakened while he is strengthened.

If things get dicey he instantly goes for limit break making 3x faster and stronger. And if it gets even worse he goes for overload making him 5x faster and stronger.

His analytical prediction though is a passive skill, it's always on.

19 tons, but as i said he can increase that.

Wait now that i calculate it, Post Haltina, he is 2x stronger so 38 tons, 3 times that is 114 tons, 5 times 38 is 190 tons.

So he should be Multi-City Block level with Limit Break and Overload then.

Kirito has stats amp himself, although not as good as Kouki's. He backscales from a 78.5 tons feat iirc. And he has Incarnation on his site.

Oh, so Kouki will probably need Overload to match Kirito then, he would be 95 tons with that.

Though his status effect due to his light attacks would weaken Kirito and make him stronger.

The "weaken Kirito and make Kouki stronger" is the main problem here, but I still need to get some more info for Kouki before I make a decision.

How likely is it that Kouki continuously spams Celestial Flash throughout the entire battle, and can he use his Limit Break and Overload multiple times?

What I can see happening, based on the info I have on hand: Kirito is disadvantaged when it comes to AP.

Like @Ion said, Kirito has status effect items and effects, so he'll probably resort to those after he starts getting weaker. If all else fails, he'll definitely go Starburst Stream, and if worse comes to worst, Eclipse.

If all else fails, he'll probably be backed up into a corner, only to say "I can't die for Asuna's sake", and activate Incarnation, which should put him on even footing with Kouki for a moment. Then, it's either a battle of skill, or Kirito activating SB Stream + Eclipse and going all-out as a final stand.

Even when he does die, Incarnation should keep him alive for maybe a few more seconds, where he can get a hit or two in.

Spamming Celestial Flash is kind of his thing.

Limit Break and Overload take a toll on his body, they can't be used forever, and once the time is up for Overload, his body is basically messed up and he won't be able to move for a while.

How long is Overload?

Because if it's like 1 minute, Incarnation will definitely keep him alive long enough to fight with Kouki.

It's not really clear, when he first used it i think it was like a minute but thing is he was already pretty badly beaten by then and it was the first time he used it.

At the very least though it's not meant to be an ability which lasts a long time. I would put it as lasting a few minutes.

...Oh.

Hm... Incarnation does give Kirito a more wide array of abilities.

I can possibly see him stat-amping himself via the sheer willpower to stay alive for Asuna, so it's probably just gonna be a constant Stat-amp vs Stat-amp.

Does Celestial Light have some sort of cooldown time? Or is it like Dr. Kondraki, where he constantly spam flashes of light?

It doesn't really, his bigger moves like Divine Wrath which is more powerful requires him to chant, and that takes like half a minute, he usually has his party members protect him while he does it.

That's not really gonna be practical here, cause obviously Kirito isn't gonna let him do that.

The fight will go like this: he uses celestial flash, sees Kirito is not defeated, instantly goes Limit Break, if that doesn't work, instantly goes Overload.

He really spams those when he see his regular stuff does nothing. It's reckless cause if it fails he will be defenseless, but Kouki is very reckless so he does it all the time.

So Kirito has a solid chance at winning, as long as he doesn't screw up.

Then I'll have to give Kirito the winning ticket, even if it's extremely close.

I vote Kirito 6-7/10 of the times. If there's more arguments for Kouki, I might change my vote.

I mean Kouki has regen though it's nothing impressive, and with foresight he can predict what his opponents will do.

In terms of skill, since he was in elelmental school, like 1st grade, he has been trained in the Yaegashi style of martial arts which is an ancient martial arts which teaches not just sword arts but akaido and stuff like that.

Then he got trained by Meld Loggins in the sword style of that country, and Meld is like one of the strongest humans and has a lot of experience fighting ppl.

Can't vote for anyone, just putting out info on Kouki. But yea this match looks close.

Hm... Yeah, it's extremely close.

I'll revoke my vote. I probably need some more arguments and opinions on both sides before I make a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back