• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

55th Street Goons Vs 23rd Street Mrks

My enemies
unknown.png

Texas citizens could invade your country and you could do nothing
We outnumber Texans by almost 6 times. Plus 'Muricans have a bad record against rice farmers, not just in Vietnam but also by proxy, just ask the Pakistani army that lost a US-made submarine to underwater boogaloos in the 1971 Liberation war.

IN OTHER WORDS, COPE. WE GOT THE BOOGALOO AND THE RICE FIELDS PROTECTING US.

We outnumber Texans by almost 6 times. Plus 'Muricans have a bad record against rice farmers, not just in Vietnam but also by proxy, just ask the Pakistani army that lost a US-made submarine to underwater boogaloos in the 1971 war.

IN OTHER WORDS, COPE. WE GOT THE BOOGALOO PROTECTING US.
You got no guns. I can solo your entire neighbourhood with a glock.

Don’t test us, on 55th.

We outnumber Texans by almost 6 times. Plus 'Muricans have a bad record against rice farmers, not just in Vietnam but also by proxy, just ask the Pakistani army that lost a US-made submarine to underwater boogaloos in the 1971 Liberation war.

IN OTHER WORDS, COPE. WE GOT THE BOOGALOO AND THE RICE FIELDS PROTECTING US.
bro pull up on 63rd and then we'll talk until then you get solo'd by corn farmers

You filthy Westerners will suffer the fate of all previous oil stealers.
Bitch, I got my own fire, don't need security in the club (no)
All the woofin' on the net (net), [Gamer Word], I thought you was a thug
I ain't got nowhere to go, I shot up everywhere they was (blrrd)
Yeah, you ain't know who took that shit from you (blrrd, blrrd)
Come get it back in blood, blrrd, blrrd, bitch, come get it back in blood (big blrrd)
We ain't mask up, no dodge your ex (no), [Gamer Words] know who it was (**** 'em)
Extortin' shit just like the 80s, once I'm back, get it in blood (ayy, on God)
Yeah, you know who took that shit from you (ayy), come get it back in blood (big blrrd, blrrd)

Bitch, I got my own fire, don't need security in the club (no)
All the woofin' on the net (net), n*gga, I thought you was a thug
I ain't got nowhere to go, I shot up everywhere they was (blrrd)
Yeah, you ain't know who took that shit from you (blrrd, blrrd)
Come get it back in blood, blrrd, blrrd, bitch, come get it back in blood (big blrrd)
We ain't mask up, no dodge your ex (no), n*ggas know who it was (**** 'em)
Extortin' shit just like the 80s, once I'm back, get it in blood (ayy, on God)
Yeah, you know who took that shit from you (ayy), come get it back in blood (big blrrd, blrrd)
55th Anthem and Code

Wakanda Forever

Back