• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Tony prep and remove bloodlusted or this is an AP stomp.

In the scenario of prep, we see that most of Stark's scrap-metal weapons are electricity based and of technology disabling nature, so he's got an advantage there.

I think Tony takes this via sheer skill, he is far more agile than Foxy ever has been shown, and has been able to avoid empowered Veteran CIA agents, so I think he should win this.

Voting Tony ig.

Wasn't Classic Foxy taken apart pretty easily by Purple Guy? If he can take apart Classic Foxy without being a genius like Tony is, Tony should have no trouble taking apart Funtime Foxy. Tony is also more physically fit than Purple Guy and has better gadgets. I don't know how much more advanced Funtime is from Classic in terms of tech, but i'm sure Tony has dealt with more advanced technology

ShockingPsychic said:
Wasn't Classic Foxy taken apart pretty easily by Purple Guy? If he can take apart Classic Foxy without being a genius like Tony is, Tony should have no trouble taking apart Funtime Foxy. Tony is also more physically fit than Purple Guy and has better gadgets. I don't know how much more advanced Funtime is from Classic in terms of tech, but i'm sure Tony has dealt with more advanced technology
That's because the original Foxy was old and rusty and is withered foxy that was cheaply restored. Funtime Foxy is a lot more advanced. Besides, foxy was tricked by shadow freddy and was lured and then William got the jump on him. Nothing of the sort would happen in this battle.

ShockingPsychic said:
But we can agree he's not the same level as Tony?
I mean there's no way to definitively prove that, also William built the animatronics so it makes sense how he could dismantle them so quickly. Even if Tony could do that, I doubt Funtime Foxy would just stand there and let him. And Funtime Foxy is a lot more advanced than regular foxy, so it would take longer to take him apart in the first place.

Actually, I think this is grace now, because it looks like everyone forgot ShockingPsychic's vote.

Starter Pack said:
Actually, I think this is grace now, because it looks like everyone forgot ShockingPsychic's vote.
That's why I asked him what his vote was because he didn't specifically say.

Also Tony actively engages in astrophysics, quantum mechanics and so on thanks to his experience with Bruce Banner and AFAIK, Tony has the actual fighting experience here.

I vote Tony. Even with minimal amounts of prep time, he's been shown to be capable of creating the First Iron Man Armor, standalone repulsers, and the likes.

He could easily build a bomb that utterly obliterates Funtime Foxy, if not that, than repeated Repulsor blasts could disable Funtime Foxy.

To TLDR: I AM VOTING FOR TONY

I mean there's no way to definitively prove that, also William built the animatronics so it makes sense how he could dismantle them so quickly. Even if Tony could do that, I doubt Funtime Foxy would just stand there and let him. And Funtime Foxy is a lot more advanced than regular foxy, so it would take longer to take him apart in the first place.

I know this thread is essentially done in favour of Tony, but I just wanna say that Tony's intellect is so ******* inhuman it's not even funny. He built his first circuit board from scratch at age 4, and his first robot with a basic artificial intelligence for his school science fair. He's not just a genius, he's most likely one of the smartest humans to have ever lived in the MCU. He figured out how to properly time travel for God's sake.

On top of that, Tony's able to easily decipher ALIEN technology near-instantly during Infinity War, Endgame and all the other alien/chitauri plotlines throughout the MCU. I doubt he'd have trouble with a piece of outdated technology like Funtime Foxy.

Stark figures it out later by himself. Ant-Man knows its existence, but he can't Time Travel lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back