• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(ONE VOTE LEFT) Reboot Jason Voorhees vs. Tony Stark (Slasher vs Super)

Jackythejack

They/Them
Tony Stark was chilling in Stark Tower, relaxing and watching some television after encountering and fighting some weirdo. He had no idea what that guy's deal was. Though by now he was enjoying some good old television when, suddenly, the power went out. ...then the backup power system didn't go on. Tony sighed and stood up from his couch, grabbing the headset that had his helpful AI in it. "JARVIS, is there something wrong with the power?"

"It appears someone has disabled it manually, sir." Tony frowned as a flashlight turned on on the headset. He looked around his now dark living room. A strange thumping sound could be heard. "Disabled manually? The hell? Did the cameras show anything?"

"Yes, it shows the man behind you, sir. Step to your left." The thumping sound suddenly grew louder and Tony turned around for his flashlight to shine on a giant man in a hockey mask coming at him with an ask. Tony hopped out of the way as the axe slammed into the ground. Oh, this was going to be great...

Speed is equalized and tony has access to everything in his house that's...not too high in tier. He can't pull a random iron man suit out. Jason has an axe and machete.

Ok so, Tony might be more skilled here given all the training compared to Jason's hunting skills, which are somewhat irrelevant given it's Tony's home ground and he would have the advantage in knowing where things are. 9-B dura helps too, meaning he'd probably outlast Jason. Voting Tony

This is a weird match.

How is it weeeeird.

also yeah 9-B dura can help. My excuse for the fight is also just piercing weapons help a lot.

I'm not really sure Tony has anything that can put Jason Voorhes down, He's probably just gonna shrug off or regenerate from anything Tony throws at him right? In his house what's he gonna find? How is he outlasting an Immortal guy?

KLOL506 said:
This is Reboot Jason. He ain't as OP as classin Jason.
If that's the case then it's 9-C AP vs. 9-B Dura, so doesn't Jason just **** around and die since he can't hurt Tony?

Piercing weapons help you punch up your tier a lot. An axe should still be able to cut tony and same with the machete.

Tony isn't going to be tanking a machete in his normal state anytime soon I would think, Still I'm going for Jason I doubt Tony can put him down.

If we want to get technical he has the Iron Man suits, but they're restricted.

Given the size of the tower and all the things in it, it's overwhelmingly likely he has some sort of weapon. He could also just punch him given they're both 9-C, but he's going to try to arm himself with something.

Torlikoff said:
If we want to get technical he has the Iron Man suits, but they're restricted.
Given the size of the tower and all the things in it, it's overwhelmingly likely he has some sort of weapon. He could also just punch him given they're both 9-C, but he's going to try to arm himself with something.
Trying to fight jason h2h is most likely going to get him killed very, very quickly. Even if Reboot Jason isn't as op as classic he still has a healing factor right?

Piercing damage. Tony I don't think has a specific value so he's just baseline and an axe can cut him up.

Back