• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at Axe Cop's sheet gives me a headache.

I don't know how they stack up in terms of AP but I think Axe Cop might be able to take this on via sheer amount of ridiculous hax he has.

AP won't work on Satan because of the massive dura difference compared to AP he has. Axe Cop can only use hax to kill him. Also, unless Axe Cop has mind hax resistance, Satan can copy his abilities and use them better than he can.

Axe Cop also has power mimicry (By spilling someone's blood on himself, he can both gain their abilities and adopt some of their physical features), and soul manipulation ( Should he take off his sunglasses, whoever sees his eyes will have have their soul removed). He also has more forms of immortality than Satan (Types 1, 2, 3, and 6). His axe negates durability, reflects attacks and negates magic. He also has straight up death manipulation (Bad guys die if they listen to his singing).

With optional equipment he also has sleep manipulation (Via faint bombs and the Axe Cop Swinger 2008), summoning (Can summon dinosaurs with the dinosaur hor and can summon any of his numerous allies with a whistle), duplication (Has what would likely be equal to 3 trillion clones of himself in his closet which he can summo), potentially flight and teleportation, spacetime travel (Via Laser-Portal Gu and the Blue Diamond Sword), and reality warping (Anything drawn with the Magic Pencil will become real. Anything he dreams will become reality). Arguably the ability to dream shit into reality shouldn't even be considered "optional equipment", but whatever.

Even if he couldn't handle 666:Satan himself, he can summon Uni-Man, who has at least galaxy-level reality warping. His dog (and Uni-Man too I guess) can also ressurect him.

He's waaaaaay more hax than Satan. He's downright overpowered.

If Axe Cop does a move, Satan can copy it too. The copying isn't pure mind reading, it can also be done through sight. And if Satan can't copy his powers, he will just clone himself.

I don't see how that counters death song. Or soul-snatching eyes. Or durability negation and attack reflection that isn't a technique, but rather a weapon. Or any of the other abilities that come from the myriad of overpowered gadgets Axe Cop has. Or potentially even reality warping.

Axe Cop's hax is really just too OP.

Because if Satan can't copy, he'll clone himself 200 quadrillion times and overwhelm Axey with sheer numbers. Plus, death song can be copied the moment Axe Cop opens his mouth, same with soul snatching eyes.

Gonna have to vote Axe cop

While both have ways to take the other out,Axe cop has far more options, each more ridiculous than the last

Sir Ovens said:
Because if Satan can't copy, he'll clone himself 200 quadrillion times and overwhelm Axey with sheer numbers. Plus, death song can be copied the moment Axe Cop opens his mouth, same with soul snatching eyes.
Well, he could copy death song. The problem? It only works on "bad guys". So it's useless for Satan, because Axe Cop is a "good guy". Arguably, Satan using it might instantly kill him since he counts as an antagonist in The God of High School. Also, the moment Satan sees death song, he's probably dead anyways. He doesn't know it's an instant death technique (and can't just read this off of Axe Cop's mind because Axey has resistance) and the moment he hears it he dies. Sure, he could possibly survive by sacrificing one of his horns, but that would require him to know that he was about to die first... which is unlikely.

He can possibly copy soul-snatching eyes, but he won't know it exists nor what it even does until Axe Cop uses it... at which point it's already too late. Axe Cop doesn't use this unless he has to, and he doesn't need to use it here because he's ridiculously more hax than Satan.

Additionally, Axe Cop has better Regenerationn than Satan (Low-High versus High-Mid). His stamina is ridiculously higher than Satan's (virtually limitless versus high). Axe Cop also has mind manipulation (both as multiple abilities and through his hat)... and guess who apparently doesn't have resistance to mind manipulation?

If none of that works for some crazy reason, since this fight is unrestricted, Axe Cop contacts Uni-Man and has him wish for 666:Satan (and however many clones he's made) to be teleported to another galaxy or something, resulting in a win via BFR, since it should take Satan at least half a year to travel from Andromeda to the Milky Way.

Axe Cop takes this fight.

Ngl I didn't even consider the fact that a lot of Axey's abilities won't work when used against him since a lot of them require the target to be a villain.

So nice catch with that one.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Ngl I didn't even consider the fact that a lot of Axey's abilities won't work when used against him since a lot of them require the target to be a villain.
So nice catch with that one.
TBH I think the better catch is that Satan doesn't appear to have resistance to mind manip, so Axe Cop can just one-shot mindfuck him right off the bat.

I vote Axe Cop for reasons of just immediately converting Satan into a good guy ally with his mind/morality manip and then they fly off to fight crime together like best friends.

Jaften said:
If none of that works for some crazy reason, since this fight is unrestricted, Axe Cop contacts Uni-Man and has him wish for 666:Satan (and however many clones he's made) to be teleported to another galaxy or something, resulting in a win via BFR, since it should take Satan at least half a year to travel from Andromeda to the Milky Way.
But this battle isn't unrestricted. The OP has to specify that Axey has his optional equipment in order for him to be able to use it.

Jaften said:
I vote Axe Cop for reasons of just immediately converting Satan into a good guy ally with his mind/morality manip and then they fly off to fight crime together like best friends.
Eh, then this happens.

Seriously, 666:Satan doesn't have mind hax resistance, this fight is over.

5.15767064E+49 J

But his dura is that multiplied by 250,000

Wait, wouldn't it be over 500 kiloFoE?

That was before I did the math. If 1 FoE is 10^44J, 5x10^49 ├À 10^44 would be over 515 000 more or less.

The exact number would be 515,767.064 FoE.

AP. Satan's durability would be that multiplied by 250 000. Because Mori beat Satan up before he could perform his version of x250 000, so his base dura is already 500 kiloFoE.

His x250000 dura would be 128,941,766,000 kiloFoE.

...Good thing Axe Cop doesn't need to hurt Satan to win here.

I'd prefer that the reasons he wins amount to something more than "he can do more things."

Axey will know right off the bat that Satan is not only a bad guy but a very superpowered bad guy. With this in mind he's more likely to use his more potent abilities. What, if anything, can Satan do before AC presses the button on his wrist to mindhax, sings to deathhax, etc?

I mean, he can try to kill him with a death ray heat beam/laser, but Axey has higher regen than even Satan, and is empowered by fire and magma (and possibly heat), so...

Eh probably not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back