• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-B Pokemon.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Primal_Kyogre_Sinks_the_World?comments_page=1

While the math happens ta be correct storm is still incorrect as the calculation had the storm within planterary sizes. No quote exists stated what was assumed.

While yeah the storm would engukf the planet that was a process.

Within the game which the storm initially only covered half of hoenn.

The eye would be sootopolus city while the outerwidth extended over and down untill fortree/slateport.

Would he flood earth? Yeah. Unfortunately gen6 made feat quite clear while yeah the flood would be planetary yeah yet also not fast as assumed previously.

Even the original game had the same exact width of watery fireworks. Luckily this would apply for base (half of hoenn). (Even the game notes the width. Meaning game limitations does not work when npc explicitly noted the width).

You do realize that Darkrai, Dialga, Arceus, Hoopa,Giratina, Palkia, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie & Cresselia are all Multiverse busters don't you ?

There are also tonnes of star & planet busters.

My mistake, I though you were saying that Pokรฉmon has 5-B characters, so I was telling you that such characters (& characters way beyond them) already exist.

Also, isn't Kyogre already 5B ?

Is flooding earth a planet level feat though IIRC destroying the crust of the earth is only a 6-A feat for example.

No dark.

The storm is not planetary.

Did ya even bother reading? My problem would be the fact the storm had no planetary effect. Eventually yet initially? Not even country.

Back