• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

5-A Kaguya Discussion (Naruto)

LordGriffin1000 said:
If EGV was her strongest attack then instead of wasting the chakra on that slow charge ETSB, she would have just flew over near them and just bodied them with it considereding it doesn't require the time to charge like ETSB and would have been just as powerful.
Kaguya wasn't trying to kill them. Inb4 she doesn't have to, you basically implied she was considering you compared it with ETSB of which its formation fell on the point she decided to kill them.

The real cal howard said:
Kep, you started that slippery slope when you got databooks unbanned ovo.
Databook is hyperbolic because it stated "Temari was going to blow away universes"

Isn't this one of the reasons why it was banned in the first place? If so, that Temari statement was from a header. The Databook headers are what is hyperbolic (I prefer using figurative), not the descriptions. There's literally no example of a hyperbolic statement presented by the description.

The thing im confused on is why are we suddenly assuming Naruto and Sasuke would be immune to the effects of ESTB? Doesnt it, like, have effects that are massively upscaled from the ordinary TSB's? Just because they are "immune" to the effects of normal tsb's that destroy small scale things on molecular levels doesnt mean they can suddenly take on a gigantic one from a God tier that can destroy planets....especially if we consider the tidbit of it resetting space-time on that scale.

That seems NLFish the way I see it.

Kepekley23 said:
@Devoyant
Why was Kakashi considering escaping the dimension (before discarding it due to her ability to folow them) if he thought they'd have been able to handle it?
So you're saying it's not the same as TSB? That's a first. Hopefully there's a second.

It wasn't going to follow them. Kakashi discarded his thought on moving to another dimension because they won't be able to reach Kaguya. Even then, his plan on moving to another dimension was more of a possible course of action, than an inevitable one. Kakashi basically brought out the suggestion to explain why it'd be stupid to move into dimension, considering they won't be able to come back

meh i believe they could i dont see why tbh, didtn we always just consider it a regular TSB but with just bigger size. Naruto aslo compared it to the things on his back

AstralKing7 said:
speaking of tiers can someone fix Onokis page lol, have you guys not seen what his rating his based off of or am i mssing something?? I could have sworn we didnt acccept his particle style to be able to destroy on the atomic level. Cause we already dont have TSb on the atomic leve
this could be discussed on a different thread

> It wasn't going to follow them. Kakashi discarded his thought on moving to another dimension because they won't be able to reach Kaguya.

This was literally never said, the actual implication was that he wanted to flee but Kaguya would follow them, so it'd be futile

I mean if they were really really worried they won't be able to handle it, Kakashi Sasuke, or Naruto wouldn't have gone against their instinct to get out of there. Ironically, there weren't such instincts all all.

Kepekley23 said:
> It wasn't going to follow them. Kakashi discarded his thought on moving to another dimension because they won't be able to reach Kaguya.
This was literally never said, the actual implication was that he wanted to flee but Kaguya would follow them, so it'd be futile
Lmaowut

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
The thing im confused on is why are we suddenly assuming Naruto and Sasuke would be immune to the effects of ESTB? Doesnt it, like, have effects that are massively upscaled from the ordinary TSB's? Just because they are "immune" to the effects of normal tsb's that destroy small scale things on molecular levels doesnt mean they can suddenly take on a gigantic one from a God tier that can destroy planets....especially if we consider the tidbit of it resetting space-time on that scale.

That seems NLFish the way I see it.
If we consider ETSB was just a TSB except with a massive surface area enough to erase a planet, Naruto would've been immuned to it.

Well....apparently even if they escpaed into another dimesnion then they still would have died meaning that not only would she had destroyed they dimension then she would had destroyed the other one as well!

Kepekley23 said:
Thank you for posting Kakashi proving my point in the 1st panel.
Thank you for disproving Kakashi wanted to flee but Kaguya would follow them*

And the statement you're talking about was a presupposition. He clearly wasn't going to embark on it CONSIDERING he didn't.

That's like saying because Gardevoir is immune to Dragon Type moves, it would survive an attack from Rayquaza. A higher tier attack is a higher tier attack.

Yeah yeah except I gave room for the proposition to be inconsiderate.

Kakashi literally said that even if they were to escape it'd be futile, once again. And you keep missing the point that they didn't have any practical counter to the ETSB itself, again...

"Kaguya is able to follow them, in case you didn't know."

...which would have only be in favor to Kakashi who was worried they won't able to reach her if ETSB had expanded more. The fact he didn't even consider moving to another dimension proves she wouldn't had follow them—which disproves this, since she following them would mean he would be able to reach her. Other than that, the Manga made no implication of it, which again, disproves it.

The manga also never implied that EGV was Kaguya's strongest attack and made it clear which one was, but hey.

Kepekley23 said:
Kakashi literally said that even if they were to escape it'd be futile, once again. And you keep missing the point that they didn't have any practical counter to the ETSB itself, again...
Actually they did. Sealing Kaguya would've stopped it.

Although am under the impression you meant direct counter...of course they weren't going to stop the attack head on.

You made reference to it, because you wanted to use it to prove Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack wasn't stronger than it, since they would've been killed. In the first place, this is wrongly equalizing the circumstances seeing as Kaguya wasn't trying to kill Naruto when she used EGV. You know what this means right? She was holding back.

Inb4 why didn't she use it again on Naruto; because the attack doesn't exactly kill tons of people in one go.

Not sure in what way did the manga suggest ETSB was Kaguya's strongest attack. Naruto and his gangs were basically non-reactive when the attack was formed. Naruto showed more concerned when he met EGV, than when Kaguya formed ETSB.

Ok....the way that things r going it seems that no one is going to back down on what they propose....just reach a common ground u guys

Kepekley23 said:
I'm really fed up with Naruto.
Plz calm down Kep-sama....so what do we do now then? since again this is gonna keep going around in circles and the way im seeing it is most people dont agree w/ this Though i do wanna say that Kaguya was gonna destroy 2 dimensions by Kakashi statements....is there anything we could say about that?

Well yeah....thats true. Well this isnt really a major revision something small if it was accepted. Somewhere down the road however....i believe that one day we will host a big revision and we would all do it while getting along and enjoying each others company

Though as of right now....this wont get accepted

@Kep

There are a few things that you are wrong about.

• Kaguya's EGV Palms is said to have the Potential to be her strongest Attack. Not that it is inately her strongest. Context my boi.
  • You are also ignore the fact that Kaguya did not intend to Kill Naruto or Sasuke most of the fight. You keep citing Naruto Overpowered her EGV Palms with steam release, but let's not forget Kaguya was attempting to capture, not kill, I.E, holding back.
  • In regards to Kakashi planning to leave the dimension, the implication isn't that Kaguya would follow them. This is catagorically false. It's quite literally stated they would not be able to return to the dimension she was about to create/destroy.
  • The Databook states the regular TSB have the power within to destroy a forest and the ETSB to obliterate the world. You are confusing the Chakra held within, with the inate properties of the TSB, and they are not one in the same.

@Everyone

You are kinda ignoring the fact IT Chakra enables the ETSB to be 5-A. And it looks like you guys are ignoring how Chakra Control works. That being said, I have a new proposal given the way things are going.

Proposal 2:

• Kaguya: 5-B, Higher with IT Chakra (Stated to vastly stronger than before). 5-A with ETSB.
At this point, it's baseless to say she gets no amp whatsoever from absorbing IT Chakra. The verse as a whole goes against that notion.

Golden Void said:
"Kaguya has no physical altercation after absorbing IT Chakra and creating ETSB. Thus she has no feat of it, which means it's 50/50 with circumstantial evidence for both sides. "
Its like you said, her only feat with IT chakra was making an ETSB, which boils this giant post back down to "5-B, 5-A with ETSB".
If you ignore chakra control, then yes. But that is massively faulty.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Well, a "higher with IT chakra" is obviously okay.
I can agree w/ this

@Professor

Its the fact that people keept making CRT for stuff that already been talked and rejected. Something else wouldnt really bother others

Back