• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure. I'm admittedly not a gambling expert, but Dark Yugi is definitely a skilled gamer from what's seen before the Manga was taken over by the card game.

Yugi seems to be able to quickly learn games, even as he is playing, as we saw with Dice Monsters against Duke. For fairness, we can say Yugi at least studied the rules before playing. As for who would win, I'd say Yugi. Considering D'Arby lost to Jotaro because of an outrageous bluff, Yugi's actual skill and deus ex machina bullshit would give him the win. If it's the Pharaoh playing, then he'll definitely win because he can rewrite reality to pull out the exact cards he needs

Thing is Yugi is has been stated to be a game genius in general. And D'Arby is just a cheater, he lost his cool the second his plan didn't go his way. I don't see D'Arby winning this without prep time.

D'Arby still won against Joseph and that's a pretty cool feat.

I think if Jotaro can beat him only through bluffing that Yugi wins though.

Yugi has insane luck yes but doesn't D'arby try and rig the deck? Only way Jotaro saw was with SP. it even goes in detail to explain the trick and it says it's nearly impossible to spot if done correctly. Unless Yugi can actually change it, D'arby rigs it so he wins and Yugi doesn't have any chance to win.

Duelists less skilled than Yugi were able to detect from across the room that their opponent was cheating using faint perfume to tell what card was next in their deck, Yugi should be able to easily see if Darby cheats

Counting Weekly and Ogbun's posts as votes, we have 10 votes here. I believe that means we're safely into grace.

Edit: Make that 12 votes.

I don't specifically agree with the whole comparison of D'Arby losing his cool but agree on everything else, draw! monster cardo! ftra.

You didn't need to bump this, though I did add this for you, since this is easily into grace period.

Jackythejack said:
I didn't know we could add card game matches this is weird
What did you expect D'Arby and Yugi to get a match added for, punching each other in the face? Not really playing to their strengths there.

But if he just beats him in a card game he's not killed? At least according to his profile.

Malala can I basically put D'Arby in a match against anyone as long as it's a card game? Because I have an idea

Back